Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Were you watching the superbowl? Are you now pooing? Then post about it in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpV4jla-_Kc

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
i just pooped during the superbowl as well.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R1WPK3u8II

Negi Springfield

I'm pretending that I am on the subway since I have no need to poo. My neighbor will not stop pooing though. He's also really staring deeply at my calves. I'm not wearing pants. I left them in my backpack.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it would be really nice if every subway seat was a toilet so you could poo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the romans did it

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Luvcow posted:

it would be really nice if every subway seat was a toilet so you could poo

don't let society's rules hold you back. the world can be your bathroom!

you just have to stand up, drop your pants and claim it!!!

Negi Springfield

Luvcow posted:

the romans did it
The Romans invented indoor toilets that flushed, but they also used natural sponges for cleaning up. I can't wrap my mind around that one. Most of the time, it's not a problem. If it's a bit squishy or dare I say, runny however...

On the plus side, having a butt that isn't super clean would be good if you ran into a roving gang of Greek immigrants. Those crazy bastards probably wouldn't be deterred even if your joy-hole is a bit crusty. Stupid Greeks.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i usually just let it drop out my pant leg but it would be nicer knowing it went into a toilet

joke_explainer

Negi Springfield posted:

The Romans invented indoor toilets that flushed, but they also used natural sponges for cleaning up. I can't wrap my mind around that one. Most of the time, it's not a problem. If it's a bit squishy or dare I say, runny however...

On the plus side, having a butt that isn't super clean would be good if you ran into a roving gang of Greek immigrants. Those crazy bastards probably wouldn't be deterred even if your joy-hole is a bit crusty. Stupid Greeks.

what the heck? are you implying all greek people are rapists?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Negi Springfield posted:

joke_explainer posted:

:stare:

i didn't catch that part

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I've pooed on the subway next to many people who i assumed were greek and I've never had a problem

:shrug:

Negi Springfield

joke_explainer posted:

Ancient Greece was quite a crazy place, which is accurate to the time period when they used sponges like we use toilet paper. Also, note I didn't say anything about rape per se, just that I wouldn't be consenting to any of it.

The superbowl is a hell of a name for a toilet btw.

drilldo squirt

How many times has Newton been sacked since I last posted?

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
too many :smith:

drilldo squirt

He deserves better than to have the worst line in history.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
makes me feel better about the patriots line

:drat:

von miller mvp but they'll give it to peyton bc Goodel sucks

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
at least peyton admits he's gonna get really loving drunk tonight

*product placement for budwieser*

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Luvcow posted:

von miller mvp but they'll give it to peyton bc Goodel sucks

Actually true

devil

Negi Springfield posted:

flushing toilets existed 3,000 years before the romans bud

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Negi Springfield posted:

the woke guy with the anime name and avatar

Machai

When is the superbowl? Monday? I better clear my schedule (and my bowels).

Scaly Haylie

did anyone say pooper bowl yet

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
no. thanks for that. another great post from the lizard wizard, baby.

Machai

Lizard Wizard posted:

did anyone say pooper bowl yet

I just tried to google "super bowl l" and instead googled "superbowel"

google THIS

clearly the average superbowl viewer is pooping either too little or too much based on the commercials this year

ScrubLeague

I don't think I pooed during the Super Bowl but I also didn't watch it so I'm not sure when it was happening I may have pooed during that window.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I pooped during the superbowl and also watched the puppy bowl half the time. what kind of name is cam newton anyway?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I love the superb owl

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
all right jusr thought of this. the official byob drilldo squirt is posting during the super bowl thread. haha

drilldo squirt

dumb crambo posted:

all right jusr thought of this. the official byob drilldo squirt is posting during the super bowl thread. haha

Next year dumb crambo, as the Superbowl is over.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Drilldo Squirts annual Pooping during the Super Bowl Thread: Now with more nachos

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*video of brown substance plopping onto a pile of nachos*

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

dumb crambo posted:

what the gently caress