Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SA Goon

by zen death robot
just driving down the road in my cool motorcycle with spooky skulls and flames all over it. i can tell people from sidewalks are looking at me because i'm super cool and so is my bike. it makes me look kinda mysterious y'know the whole skull/flame aesthetic is a chick magnet (and by chick i mean woman not chicken i;m not a fa rmer loser gosh!!!). i'm just sitting on my cool bike, drinking my 7up big gulp and i feel like the everyones an ant to me. im the king now;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the big gulp is well known to be highly erotic and indicative of a hunter returning with his ample kill

Commie NedFlanders

Chicken is great

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

SA Goon

by zen death robot
A 7up big gulp is a gulp toy, often explicitly gulpic in appearance, intended for gulpual penetration or other gulpual activity during gulpulation or with gulpual partners.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

This city is afraid of me, me and by 7up big gulp...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of slurpee and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their cola-flavored slurpees will foam up about their waists and all the teens and stoners will look up and shout "Can I have a sip?"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

This city is afraid of me, me and by 7up big gulp...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of slurpee and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their cola-flavored slurpees will foam up about their waists and all the teens and stoners will look up and shout "Can I have a sip?"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

Mapparu

me and my big gulp... weve go way back, hell i cant imagine a second without my big gulp.

Mapparu

sometimes people call me a coward for putting in ice water in my big gulp

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I get the double gulp (banned in NYC) and my motorcycle has the stars and bars. Hangers on wanna ride in my side car, but unless they are 64 oz of refreshment they can keep dreaming.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
me, drinking my big gulp: ah. howm refreshing. i love to drink my big gulp. [really fighting the urge to say "and smoke weed lmao byob" here, but i must. alnilam demands it] uhh. i put sprite in my big gulp. hell yeah. the color most associated with sprite is green, and anither thing people often associate with greed is wee-*panicking now. i almost slipped there, dont want to be banned*weird funny movies, like zoolander. try and tell me with a straight face that zoolander doesn't make you think "green". try me.

stoner: dude. thats a nice big giulp lol. wish i could put some weed in that and smoke it up lol. lmao.

me: hmm.. hey this might seem weird *reaching into my pocket to pull out one of the many byob stickers that i keep on my at all times *have you every heard of a forum called byo-

##it gets real quiet##

stoner: haha.. whats going on mang.. spit it out, like i spit out my hash weed when i start to choke on the epic 420 fumes

me: boards. is what i meant to say. 4chan boards, ever been to 4chan?

stoner: no dude. that place is mighty unchill, and honestly not smart enough for me.

me: huh. i hear ya. i think knoiwing your iq is stupid, but if you had to about guess, what would you say your iq is?

stoner: hmmm... id have to say a cool chill 121.

me: :what:

stoner: haha yeah.well i mean i owe all my intelligence to the fact that im versed in many different skills from a dj, a pimp, and im also a jedi, on the low key.

me: :stare:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you can hide a lot of weed in a big gulp

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
cool. hows that going for ya. hthe weed thing.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
what if 7 11 started sellling big gulps in containers that you could use as a bong afterwards. your weed would get a lil aftertaste of sprite or coke or red cherry icee because of the leftover sodapop molecules hanging out in it

devil

Dude... Weed is not allowed in BYOB.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what is this; stalinist russia??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
b/c if so - stalin invade west germany now, theyre less prepared than you at this point

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
this post made me want to get on my motorcycle (no skulls, unfortunately) and get myself a 7up big gulp.
i have no idea how i would transport it, though. i don't want to just sit there drinking it in the parking lot.

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Sometimes I mix a bunch of soda flavors together in my Big Gulp. People look at me with awe and they know I'm living on the edge. I take my own path. But when I lay in bed at night, I feel strange and mixed up, like the mixing of the soda flavors is symbolic of my deep, inner struggles...

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Jack Bauer: You don't know how far I'm willing to go
Terrorist (tied to chair): I'll never talk! You can go to hell!
Bauer: *takes his 7up big gulp and slams it on the table* we're going to do this my way.

ScrubLeague

Welp, see ya later!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doghouse

alnilam posted:

• Locked thread