Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ahahahaha

Febreeze posted:

Intruder give this to Benny tia

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Febreeze posted:

I was waiting for this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Can we possible give him a superman cape first

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So there was Spherical Breasts by some guy I can't remember. The Giants Decade of Spectacular Failure by Jon. And this by this dude.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Also the YOU ARE THE COWGIRLS rant, that was pretty special

And the It's a team effort thread

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So there was Spherical Breasts by some guy I can't remember. The Giants Decade of Spectacular Failure by Jon. And this by this dude.

Lost season, also RAVENS WIN THE SUPERBOWL

And a long time ago that post Gendo mocked with Quarterbacks arent the best it's a team effort!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

God Spherical Breasts is the pinnacle

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

DEAR ED "GUNS" HOCHULI

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

God Spherical Breasts is the pinnacle

I wish I remembered this

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Febreeze posted:

And a long time ago that post Gendo mocked with Quarterbacks arent the best it's a team effort!

That guy was so earnest about it, just like Benny. Which makes these kind of posts even better than meltdowns.

Nov 6, 2002

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I wish I remembered this

Which is worse:

A) To never get anything but the nastiest, sore-riddled bar pussy with the occasional upgrade to a chick who is so fat that you can barely penetrate her before one of the many gathered folds of her gelatinous being block your pelvis from progressing your member further?

B) To be standing at the foot of the bed of the most beautiful woman in the world you've worked your entire life for just hoping for the chance to nail. Her body is glorious, devoid of all traces of hair, her breasts are impossibly perfect spheres and her legs are spread askance beckoning you to the warm delights of her vaginal cavity only to have some dumb crosseyed moron named Manning stumble through the door like a slapstick scene in a Jerry Lewis movie. The door swinging open sends you careening through a window to fall below. Meanwhile Eli stumbles forward accidentally catching his pants on the edge of some furniture and falls naked into her, penetrating her in your place.

Below you lie, naked and covered with glass listening to that dumb hick bellow out weird donkey-sounding grunts of pleasure as he haphazardly enjoys what was to be your crowning moment.

WHICH SCENARIO WILL HAUNT YOU MORE? Being a step away from unimagined glory only to lose it is way worse than the back to back 1-15/2-14 seasons I sat through during the terrible years from the late-mid 80s until Parcells' 2nd season when we finally made the playoffs.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Benny the Snake is my spirit animal

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Where is the SMUGBIRD INDEED post

Nov 6, 2002

"warm delights of her vaginal cavity" still gets me

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

NC-17 posted:

"warm delights of her vaginal cavity" still gets me

Hahahahahaha, I forgot how good the whole post was. I like how invokes the tough times of the seasons that happened two decades earlier, too.

Nov 6, 2002

Mostly makes me think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I do still legitimately chuckle at the mental imagery of Eli Manning slamming open the door and somehow tripping into penetration.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't understand the train of thought that leads to writing out that post, thinking to yourself this is a good post that won't get me made fun of, then hitting the submit button

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Dubdrome's meltdown is an all time great

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

fsif posted:

I do still legitimately chuckle at the mental imagery of Eli Manning slamming open the door and somehow tripping into penetration.

It mostly makes me think of Kentucky Fried Movie but in a good way

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I've been reading SA since 2007, and that Lord Waffle Beard post is the pinnacle of everything.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I've been reading SA since 2007, and that Lord Waffle Beard post is the pinnacle of everything.

This right here.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
No mention of printer guy?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Intruder posted:

I don't understand the train of thought that leads to writing out that post, thinking to yourself this is a good post that won't get me made fun of, then hitting the submit button

Because I thought this was a safe space for friends

now let me tell you guys about the little trouble I've been having in the bedroom

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Febreeze posted:

Ahahahaha this forum is the loving best

fsif posted:

DEAR ED "GUNS" HOCHULI

It's this though. There's a reason we stopped doing open letters threads (I wish the rest of my team's fanbase would learn that lesson). Although I do have good memories of someone (Abugadu maybe?) doing Aaron Rodgers dispatches in the style of Civil War letters.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

warcrimes posted:

No mention of printer guy?

that wasn't a TFF XCLUSIVE

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

oh holy poo poo goldmine this

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Intruder posted:

when i saw benny was posting in tff i knew it'd just be a matter of time before something like this happened

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Aw man I laughed

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Tff is the best

Trenchcoat
Oct 15, 2012
That post is the most embarrassing thing on the internet.

If it's a troll, he deserves the Pulitzer.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
It really is a bad post, and I make lots of them. I had no emotional investment in the game one way or another. Forehead lost less than the young talent.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Trenchcoat posted:

That post is the most embarrassing thing on the internet.

If it's a troll, he deserves the Pulitzer.

Benny is the Real Deal

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
In a battle between Batman and Superman, you pick Wonder Woman.

What I'm saying is, go for the Greek myth. Go Titans.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

BrownThunder posted:

Where is the SMUGBIRD INDEED post

Oh, now, I'll have you know that I wasn't the only good poster trolling that idiot. It was a team effort!

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Does anyone have a copy of the "Quarterbacks Aren't The Best, It's A Team Effort" graphic. It was on waffleimages, which is long dead. I suddenly want to see it again.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Darth Brooks posted:

Does anyone have a copy of the "Quarterbacks Aren't The Best, It's A Team Effort" graphic. It was on waffleimages, which is long dead. I suddenly want to see it again.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

this thread is why i love you people

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

NC-17 posted:

Which is worse:

A) To never get anything but the nastiest, sore-riddled bar pussy with the occasional upgrade to a chick who is so fat that you can barely penetrate her before one of the many gathered folds of her gelatinous being block your pelvis from progressing your member further?

B) To be standing at the foot of the bed of the most beautiful woman in the world you've worked your entire life for just hoping for the chance to nail. Her body is glorious, devoid of all traces of hair, her breasts are impossibly perfect spheres and her legs are spread askance beckoning you to the warm delights of her vaginal cavity only to have some dumb crosseyed moron named Manning stumble through the door like a slapstick scene in a Jerry Lewis movie. The door swinging open sends you careening through a window to fall below. Meanwhile Eli stumbles forward accidentally catching his pants on the edge of some furniture and falls naked into her, penetrating her in your place.

Below you lie, naked and covered with glass listening to that dumb hick bellow out weird donkey-sounding grunts of pleasure as he haphazardly enjoys what was to be your crowning moment.

WHICH SCENARIO WILL HAUNT YOU MORE? Being a step away from unimagined glory only to lose it is way worse than the back to back 1-15/2-14 seasons I sat through during the terrible years from the late-mid 80s until Parcells' 2nd season when we finally made the playoffs.

I just realized this woman is devoid of all hair. Truly the post that keeps on giving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Febreeze posted:

This is beautiful

• Locked thread