Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Spoeank posted:

I just realized this woman is devoid of all hair. Truly the post that keeps on giving.

That's because she's a sex doll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Ross's post about "Noted Jews" Mike and Mike was an underrated classic.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

In a battle between Batman and Superman, you pick Wonder Woman.

What I'm saying is, go for the Greek myth. Go Titans.

Checks out

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Just noticed the infographic arrow pointing to VY for the first time, ha!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
It's a crime that mother-fucker is still sporting a Daredevil av.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Between that picture of a person that Google leads me to believe is Aaron Brooks and the picture of the Seahawks punter, I'm pretty sure there should be photographers dedicated to capturing the thrower's face every time a ball is thrown.

fsif posted:

Just noticed the infographic arrow pointing to VY for the first time, ha!

Also, thank you for pointing this out, it is hilarious.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
I wish I believed in something like Benny believes in the 12

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Chilichimp posted:

It's a crime that mother-fucker is still sporting a Daredevil av.

Av buying is still messed up from the maintainence. Trust me, I know.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Parmesan Basil posted:

An ever expanding :qq:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

An ever expanding :qq:

Sorry the Steelers lost.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Sorry the Steelers lost.

why would I care

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

I'm still kind of pissed you begged a mod to change the av I got you.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Sorry the Steelers lost.

His team beat the Steelers though. :confused:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

I'm still kind of pissed you begged a mod to change the av I got you.

haha did he really

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

why would I care

Hey, at least you're taking it in stride. I've been much angrier since my team lost in am embarrassing fashion so that's a point in your favor.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

haha did he really

He must have. The next morning it was gone, but hadn't been replaced. I assume he begged Intruder to get rid of it.

Or it was just so far outside the boundaries of good taste that Intruder did you all a public service by removing it. :iamafag:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Parmesan Basil posted:

Hey, at least you're taking it in stride. I've been much angrier since my team lost in am embarrassing fashion so that's a point in your favor.

Broncos won the Super Bowl. Mel is a Broncos fan. Not sure where the disconnect is :confused:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

haha did he really

It's his MO.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Your ten to my five. Let's do it, baby.

Chichevache posted:

He must have. The next morning it was gone, but hadn't been replaced. I assume he begged Intruder to get rid of it.

Or it was just so far outside the boundaries of good taste that Intruder did you all a public service by removing it. :iamafag:

Yeah, there's no other way to do that so it's what I did. Buy me a funny one and I'll keep it, though.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Yeah, there's no other way to do that so it's what I did. Buy me a funny one and I'll keep it, though.

It wasn't meant to be funny, it was meant to be an earnest and heartfelt plea for civility and morality during a trying time. I just wish you could stick to your guns for once.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Wait so why did Mel go from Broncos to Steelers and back to Broncos?

Man it must be really difficult to be able to change loyalty to two successful franchises on a whim.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kirios posted:

What? Why would I have ever rooted for the Steelers?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kirios posted:

Man it must be really difficult to be able to change loyalty to two successful franchises on a whim.

:confused: Mel has always been a Broncos fan.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chichevache posted:

It wasn't meant to be funny, it was meant to be an earnest and heartfelt plea for civility and morality during a trying time. I just wish you could stick to your guns for once.

I'm glad my old Justice Posting gave you purpose, but it's time to find a new gimmick, friend. The "Parm-Obsessed" one is a little dry.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Parmesan Basil posted:

I'm glad my old Justice Posting gave you purpose, but it's time to find a new gimmick, friend. The "Parm-Obsessed" one is a little dry.

Why do you call forcing your dislike of Alex Smith into every single conversation the "Parm-Obsessed" gimmick? Either way, agree.

Nov 6, 2002

Chichevache posted:

:confused: Mel has always been a Broncos fan.

we have always been at war with eastasia

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I'm really happy this magical season has brought about more salt and meltdowns than ever before

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Lt. Frank Drebin posted:

Why do you call forcing your dislike of Alex Smith into every single conversation the "Parm-Obsessed" gimmick? Either way, agree.

I've been trying to be better about that! I just hate him so much :(

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Parmesan Basil posted:

I've been trying to be better about that! I just hate him so much :(

Understandable after watching my team start Christian Ponder multiple years in a row.

This thread makes me miss the funny poo poo that Gendo contributed. What was the context of the Smugbird Indeed post? Wasn't it Ravens related?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Lt. Frank Drebin posted:

Understandable after watching my team start Christian Ponder multiple years in a row.

This thread makes me miss the funny poo poo that Gendo contributed. What was the context of the Smugbird Indeed post? Wasn't it Ravens related?

Dubdrome melted down after the Steelers lost to the Ravens (THE RAVENS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL), Parm baited him with :smugbird: and Dubdrome responded with Smugbird indeed

Does anyone still have the original meltdown post? I haven't seen that for a while.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Febreeze posted:

Dubdrome melted down after the Steelers lost to the Ravens (THE RAVENS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL), Parm baited him with :smugbird: and Dubdrome responded with Smugbird indeed

Does anyone still have the original meltdown post? I haven't seen that for a while.

It's a two page meltdown: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3436995&userid=112103

quote:

THE RAVENS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL. THE RAVENS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL. JOE FLACCO BEAT THE STEELERS AND THE RAVENS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL THERES A PARADE IN BALTIMORE ALREADY AND JOE'S ON HIS WAY TO DISNEYWORLD

THE RAVENS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

quote:

Casey Hampton was one of the Pittsburgh players that actually had a great game against Baltimore. Love that dude.

Gotta love how casually it all starts

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
For real, though, Mel was a Steelers fan like a months ago, right?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Mel has never been a Steelers fan, is this Mel steeler fandom some meme I missed the origin of?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chilichimp posted:

For real, though, Mel was a Steelers fan like a months ago, right?

Mel's always been a Broncos fan.

Nov 6, 2002

:argh:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MrLogan posted:

Mel's always been a Broncos fan.

This was the best moment of his life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0UOxrcS2Q

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

mikemil828 posted:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14745754/super-bowl-50-cam-newton-carolina-panthers-defends-walking-reporters

In other news, Cam Newton defended himself today for walking out on the post-game interview, saying "I've been on record to say I'm a sore loser,'' Newton said Tuesday as players cleaned out their lockers. "Who likes to lose? You show me a good loser and I'm going to show you a loser. It's not a popularity contest. I'm here to win football games.'' which you might notice, he failed to accomplish.

Also he said; "But I know who I am and I'm not about to conform nor bend for anybody's expectations because your or anybody else's expectations will never exceed mine.", even though he sure conformed to the Bronco's Defense's expectations and got himself wound up like a happy meal toy all game. He better fix that or it'll prevent him from ever winning a superb owl.

So no apologies for what he did, although I'd think that if I was him I'd apologize to all of his white knights who spent the past weeks shutting down any criticism of him as dog-whistle racism as he sure made them all look silly after the game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Six men on the line of scrimmage :argh:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
He's right, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, Cam, where's my loving apology for taking on assholes whose only REAL criticism of you is that you're black and not their QB?

Chilichimp, the whitest of knights.

• Locked thread