Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Lonos Oboe posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/mlk-day-facebook/
I also think it was totally lovely to be getting pissy about his book in a different thread specifically designed to bait him after numerous people explained that it made him look like a total bell end.

no, sir i made that thread in earnest. i am all for supporting our frontpage writers' offsite projects if you can swing it or feel like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

quote:

cuckmas-carols

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
some guy called him a cuck on online or some poo poo and he spent at least a month trying to fight him.

he seems suited for the smaller pond, but that pond is full of the funny frog demographic if you know what i mean.

scott zoloft fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Aug 3, 2017

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I find Trump humorous and fine and am strongly considering voting for him in 2020 unless the Democrats nominate Tulsi.

God bless.

You're in luck, bud! You're just the sort of retard this guy seems to appeal to.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I too am obsessed with maddox

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I'm in the court doc. It's hella lame.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
if there's one thing i wanna watch it's a stranger's take on the drama between two, three, or heck maybe as many as four other strangers

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
these dickhead guys are 100% about doling out e-justice (via harassment) to some retarded guy online who never personally did anything to them. and if president baby wants to profit from them, then so be it.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

get that OUT of my face posted:

That's not "e-justice," that's bullying.

Maddox is a jackass, but he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Plutonis posted:

I will support Maddox in any endeavor

maddox is f*cking rich and he will win

• Locked thread