Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I thought the McNuggetBurglar article was pretty funny. Same with the "Darkest Ghosts make me pee my pants" article.....which was only kind of racist.

Not suprisingly.....neither were repeat jpeg or low effort list "articles".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

LOVED the Little China article. It was like a satire of satire.....meaning that it was lovely satire. My favorite part was that it was short......so I only wasted a little china part of my day.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

That was pathetic.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

I liked this one. John Candy Land........Norf Guillotine "SOFT WITH THEIR HEADS"!

I got some lolz.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

jfrancis posted:

That 'article' was a new low, even for the baby.

I didn't think this one was that bad. I thought the DAD portion was actually pretty funny.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

I liked the part of this last article where

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Hideous article. I'll give him a break though. I thought the inflatable shark article was amusing.....and the Valentine's Day War on Men article was great. Some of the best articles on SA are written from the perspective of a fictional character.

• Locked thread