Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Why do they let a baby write for a website????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Asterios posted:

Hey there, fans! There's a new and exciting way for you to support your favorite content creators called "Pagetreon." Join me on this new and exciting digital journey, and reap totally awesome fan rewards!

on the one hand this is depressing on multiple levels but on the other i'm inspired to try and monetize my mediocrity as well

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Hahahaha bad thing + trump this guy's a genius

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I liked your new article President Baby. I think you really found your voice channeling the spirit of an overly desperate, trying too hard internet comedian.

It's a good start to a new year.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Capntastic posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/alt-right-tv/

Like, come on now, how much elbow grease does it take to just hammer out a stack of these?

Alternative Fact Detective. White's Anatomy. Castle Doctrine. Good Morning Real America. Color Blindspot. Law and Order: Black on Black Crime Division. NCIS: Black on Black Crime: Chicago. CSI: Special Black on Black Crime Unit.

10/10 Would sensibly chuckle at more than President Baby

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lonos Oboe posted:

I came to that conclusion over a month ago: https://soundcloud.com/asteriosk/cuckmas-carols

There is always more and it is always worse, jfc

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Its weird the front page has been really good lately and I can't figure out why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I was all set to make a "whoever wins, we lose" joke but

get that OUT of my face posted: