Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Lookig forward to my free burriot, maybe we can talk about any after effects later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

after effects is great but I miss the simple 3d shapes import from photoshop for quick stuff, I don't really want to bust out maxxon cinema 4d to like put a spherical object into a composition.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

joke_explainer posted:

after effects is great but I miss the simple 3d shapes import from photoshop for quick stuff, I don't really want to bust out maxxon cinema 4d to like put a spherical object into a composition.

can you make any spinning burritos using after effects??

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBn_vFLuT78

bacalou

soundcloud advertised taco bell's new quesadilla chalupa thing and now all i can think of is making a bad life decision

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

bacalou posted:

soundcloud advertised taco bell's new quesadilla chalupa thing and now all i can think of is making a bad life decision

I had the Cantina Power Bowl and it lived up to the name

bacalou

bad life decision: made

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i got the free burriot coupon and I haven't decided what to trade it for yet :O

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Chill la Chill posted:

Lookig forward to my free burriot, maybe we can talk about any after effects later

I put my name as "piss" and it gave me an error page saying "do you type to your mother with those thumb?". And so I changed the name to "piss man" and it worked.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

byob meeting at the local chipotle for burirto tips and tricks? maybe swap and shop, trying a little bit of everything?

google THIS

one time I got a free burriot coupon because the cashier thought my daughter was adorable and I still haven't redeemed it yet (the coupon)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"burrito for your baby? sir? please sir!?"

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

me at the burrito trader: please sir, can I have some more?
burrito artist: more? more what?
me: *whispers* more corn

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I started making my burritos at home, and they feel like they are free because they are so much cheaper than going to a burrito joint.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

rolls up a burrito joint, customer asks for more of the green stuff, I wink and sprinkle some more lettuce

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
I prefer tacos thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin

google THIS posted:

one time I got a free burriot coupon because the cashier thought my daughter was adorable and I still haven't redeemed it yet (the coupon)

Bouncing Beautiful Baby Becomes Brief Burrito Boon

• Locked thread