Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Let's try this again.

This is the place to talk about politics and general news happening in the US. It is not for talking about the primaries.

Maybe if Cosmo is nice, I can copy some stuff from their op later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
No! No primary chat! Go away!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm sure if it did happen, and it probably did, that the list of Repubs involved would include those who are vocally anti-Iran, making this even better.

Too bad we'll never get proof.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
How about this: i don't give a gently caress who you want to vote for. You have a thread for the dem primary, a thread for the gop primary, and each candidate has their own thread. You have plenty of other options for talking about your favored person.

Stop talking about the primaries.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Marilyn Mansion put hidden backwards messages in Doom that caused Columbine, duh.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

So he's on vacation when this happens?

Sounds like he set up an alibi to me.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Obama should have the secret service clear out the hall and then take a dump in Scalia's coffin.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Mr Hootington posted:

If Bernie loses because of super delegates and/or Trump loses because of Rat loving, I can guarantee you we are one bad day from riots.

nobody cares about the primaries that much hth

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

SedanChair posted:

Reminder from Feb 2

I need to up my prescription dosage then.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Don't worry, the militias will be at the polling sites making sure that all the votes are on the up and up and marked for Trump.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
The day after he dropped out was the best day of Jeb's life.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Can I get a link to this?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Epic High Five posted:

We'll never know why they did it

If you can get away with killing two people for sleeping in their car by saying you felt threatened I'm pretty sure you can use that excuse anywhere.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Rollofthedice posted:

Is there even a good estimate of how many hardcore bernouts really exist?

Stormfront + /pol + ycs

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Everblight posted:

I literally cannot parse any action here other than "group of people moving to the left." Can someone give me a time and area to look?

Bottom middle of the vid.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Boon posted:

I'm not one to agree with fishmech, but can you name me a time in history when anything moved quickly in national politics? Bear in mind that every civil rights movement was preceded by decades of concerted effort.

USA PATRIOT Act

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yeah, but honestly how many americans are actually ok with a commander and chief that is blatantly in favor of committing war crimes? And I mean blatantly as in fully in favor of them, not like W where he just let Cheney handle the "wet work" stuff while he kicked back at his ranch.

As long as the president secures an existence for their people and a future for their children, it probably doesn't matter to a lot of whiteys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I guess I should close this lol

• Locked thread