Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

You see a guy helping a girl move out of her appartment in order to get into her pants. You quietly scoff, and hoist your Xerox onto your shoulder, off on a grueling half-mile trek that will leave you with little energy to due what she needs you to do.

because you're...

~True Goon~

You walk at the front of the cities gay pride parade, feebly waving a 6 foot flag with a giant dong on it, almost crumbling under the weight. To think that the series of events that lead you to be here at this time, started with some punk goth kids saying that your dad was gay, and you just couldn't resist that faithful answer. You don't want to be here, but you can't say no at this point. You never could.

because you're...

~True Goon~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

more like true loon lmao

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
ODs on kratom during an online texas holdem game.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my rear end

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

you try to convince a homeless man to start the keto diet

~True Goon~

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Loses his poo poo when gets served a well done burger with ketchup on it in a syrian war prison

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

You hear a scream from somewhere outside your window. Sounds like somebodies in trouble, and could use the help of a guy with over 6 custom painted, modified nerf mavericks on a gunrack over his desk. You quietly shake your head. Not today, you're afraid. Because what is one life, when weighted against.. the goonswarm.

~True Goon~

Son of Rodney fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Feb 9, 2016

Aug 4, 2010

im wanna be a true goon

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Paid my $10 to be a true goon

Jk. Some other goon bought me my initial account.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I bought my account with my mums credit card

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Feedback Agency posted:

more like true loon lmao

Some say that you're lucky, but you know the truth. Luck is where preparation and opportunity intersect. And today another fresh opportunity has presented itself: A new thread, zero replies. This isn't your first rodeo. You know that time is against you, and if you want that sweet first post, you've got to act fast. No time to be funny, that's not what this is about. A lazy pun and a mash of the Submit Reply button, and victory is yours.

~True Goon~

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

you whine that the Coen Bros adaptation of a John Wayne classic cheapens and steps all over the original while failing to acknowledge the film's effect on the popularity of westerns in the modern American movie-going consciousness

~True Grit~

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

"youre fired!"

~True Lies~

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

~True Goontective~

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

gently caress those zika babies

~Too soon~

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Isaac posted:

Loses his poo poo when gets served a well done burger with ketchup on it in a syrian war prison

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i hope the third season of True Goon is as good as the first one

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

walks down a flight of stairs and laughs so hard your gut rattles like a plainclothes santa claus

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I think I finally figured out what a troon is

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

You get other goons to donate money to you so you can send a notebook binder to some scammer halfway across the world, and then have other goons volunteer to sit in his Internet cafe so all the goons can find out his reaction when he gets it.

True Goon

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
"Live by TFR or die by Hillary Clinton"

-John Stark before The Battle of Bennington, 1777.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

You walk into a poolhall and see a sign that says "no smoking". Then your eyes narrow. Written beneath it is "no vaping". You sigh in disgust and walk out, wishing you lived anywhere but this shithole town.

~True Goon~

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Not one, not two, but three goons have empty quoted your post. Today, you almost know what sex feels like. You would anyway of course, but you're a gentleman.

~True Goon~

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Gets high off of chinese internet mystery powders exclusively by inserting them into your rear end. Has never tried doing them any other way.

~True Goon~

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
you viciously criticize pictures of women you know you would gently caress in a heart beat if you had any chance to make up for your knowledge that mountain dew and cheeto breath is not an acceptable cologne

~true goon~

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You post a goon meta thread in GBS

~true goon~

Trudis
Mar 23, 2008

This is the Dawning of the Age of Hilarious

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

you know the truth

~kyoon~

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
You get the kosher salt, not cause it's kosher just cause it's better than that iodized poo poo.

~True Kosher~

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

suck my rear end

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
you chopped off your penis and balls so you could feel more like minerva mink from animaniacs

~Troon~

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Huhhhh hey guys pizza lol pizza hey guys pizza pizza lol pizza huhuhuhhhhh pizza hey guys pizza lol pizza lol pizza posting lol pizza

uhhhh hey guys kosher lol kosher kosher lol kosher huhhh huhhhh kosher post about things being kosher huhhhhhh lolkosher

Actshually, blah blah contrarian opinion blah blah different take on it blah blah circular reasoning blah blah blah six lines of hey I'm smart right guys tell me I'm smart do I sound smart blah blah actshually huhhhh OH GOD PLEASE THINK I'M SMART huhhh actshually

~true goon~

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Tujague posted:

Huhhhh hey guys pizza lol pizza hey guys pizza pizza lol pizza huhuhuhhhhh pizza hey guys pizza lol pizza lol pizza posting lol pizza

uhhhh hey guys kosher lol kosher kosher lol kosher huhhh huhhhh kosher post about things being kosher huhhhhhh lolkosher

Actshually, blah blah contrarian opinion blah blah different take on it blah blah circular reasoning blah blah blah six lines of hey I'm smart right guys tell me I'm smart do I sound smart blah blah actshually huhhhh OH GOD PLEASE THINK I'M SMART huhhh actshually

~true goon~

You're currently one of the worst posters SA has. Goons have been instructed to report you if they see you being an unfunny bitch in GBS. You've never said or done anything worthwhile and should probably kill yourself with a hammer. PS: You're gay. You're also autistic enough to regularly play warhammer and mechwarrior. :)

~True Goon~

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
*page breaking john galt full speech as single line of text*
*three dudes with huge monitors are stoked it's actually useful for once*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I ordered pizza and now the driver is just sitting in his car out in the driveway. He's not getting out, it's as if he's confused whether or not he's got the right house. It's been like five minutes now, I should have opened the door to talk to him but so much time has gone by that it would just be too painfully awkward. He left, whew.

~true goon~

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Man Jeff foxworthy is really grasping for straws nowadays

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

today is taco tuesday. i an going to order a metric shitton of tacos at del taco and then order 2 large diet cokes so the drive thru dude thinks its for more than one person.

he'll ask me if i want a drink tray. he knows. i know.

~TrU Goön420~

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Feb 9, 2016

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I guess this is mandatory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

what's that? you see a clue? where? ...oh look! It's a clue! c'mon kids, let's go find the other two!

~true blue's clues~

• Locked thread