Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Macnult posted:

Just use your nades gamers

We won a game last night together against all the negevers... So easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Jeza posted:

e: in fact I just checked and since September, I've played 2 players who have been VAC'd on MM and both sucked. My last 10 games in 2016 had 14 different VAC/OW banned players lol.

How do you check if people you played against got banned?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Everytime I try and post im the discord noome responds.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Tenkaris posted:

I need a casual CS buddy who wants to do the operation co-op stuff, none of my friends are PC gamers :(

Add me, Mek and Cheese

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

ArfJason posted:

my stattrak five seven is the only skin i bought. its such a useful weapon

I think my stat trak five seven is up to 5k kills now

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Pandaal posted:

Playoffs are starting and the stage looks awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Dtsryf3Y3js?feature=share

Are there drops for this tournament?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

symbolic posted:

iirc you needed to have purchased the Paris viewer package or w/e in-game and complete coin Pick Em challenges to earn them

oh wow, really getting stingy on random low % drops

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

UnknownMercenary posted:

They haven't been random drops since Kato 2019, and you have been able to buy as many drops as you want since Stockholm.

I guess it's been that long since I followed the pro cs scene. Been watching more league these days.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Budzilla posted:

I literally got the beta invite 5 minutes ago. Downloading now, I thought players in Oceania would not be invited but it seems that a new wave of players have been invited.

woo hoo just got the beta invite as well! Lets see how this looks on my old af ti 1060

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Vahakyla posted:

I will never throw a flash. I’ve been playing since 99, not gonna learn now.

aim high into the sky throw it and assume it will hit everyone and just hold w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Vahakyla posted:

I'm Prime, no de-merits, got MM rank, WHERE IS MY drat INVITE

If it helps, one of my accounts that has been chat muted for like 1.5 years got an invite in the last wave *shrugs*