Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Fetaldave is a goddamn legend

stump collector fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I played an ungodly amount of hours in 24/7 dust2 12v12 and knifepro gungame on cs source. Im truly brainless

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Bohemian Nights posted:

I killed get_right with the sg several times

i love u

stump collector
May 28, 2007
These look like some good UMP maps

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Im getting to the point where my favorite weapons are the cz, mag7, and ump. I wish there was a red rarity ump/mag7 skin

stump collector
May 28, 2007
not enough people play PC call of duty titles to support a comp scene

stump collector
May 28, 2007
This is the only thorin video i'll ever link but i think some of what he says applies to NA players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozTelG6AC9g

stump collector
May 28, 2007
There's a lot of speculation that koosta will replace adren on TL and s1mple will move to a primary rifler/secondary awper role.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/16/north-american-csgo-star-to-join-team-liquid/

stump collector
May 28, 2007

symbolic posted:

The ST FN AWP Hyper Beast I got in a knife trade two weeks ago when it was $210 on the market is now $394 on the market.

...Huh.

sell it you noob

stump collector
May 28, 2007
on second thought, sit on it until its worth 500 keys or whatever

stump collector
May 28, 2007

symbolic posted:

Already have a ST FT Asiimov. Also someone put theirs up for $250, so RIP.

I will say, though, going from 14 on the market to 4 in two weeks is something noteworthy. Maybe this will still be on the rise.

Someone could've used the market to sell their ultra low float or cool sticker awps. Is yours anywhere near .00x?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Good

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I want the hyperbeast nova

stump collector
May 28, 2007

exethan posted:

I want the hyperbeast nova

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i already sold the nova for $10 and i can buy it back for $2 in a month if i really want it imo

stump collector
May 28, 2007

symbolic posted:

Context

He also got fined a month's salary (~5.5K), half of which will be donated to PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center and the other half to Born This Way. He also has to go to an anti-bullying seminar which is :laffo:. A bunch of preteens and then this buff-rear end 20-something.

what in the holy gently caress

stump collector
May 28, 2007

sterster posted:

Does anyone know of a site that sounds similar to this. It allows you to select what inventory you have and simulate a trade up contract. Giving you what possible outcomes you have and what % of getting said things and possible skin qualities. Tried googling a bunch but nothing seemed to work.

Your lowest float/wear item is probably what you're gonna get on your new crafted item. Im pretty sure hundreds of people have failed the FN ST AK fire serpent trade up so there are several 2000 dollar deagle kois floating around

e: nvm

e2: lmao

stump collector fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Feb 23, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007

VelociBacon posted:

What makes them want to do that anyways? It's not like they had trouble finding high level teams for these events. I don't understand it as a business choice besides to maybe get into the mainstream media somewhere.

they're making a shitload of money on CSGO and they've been under pressure to increase the prize pool for a long time

stump collector
May 28, 2007
jesus man

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hiko spraying before his spot was checked put him on super tilt and made him give up the free frag on the last round

stump collector
May 28, 2007
TS vs G2 starting right now - TS won CT pistol then they got ecoed :-|

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Without mobile auth you're basically stuck buying poo poo from the market. no betting site will take you, no one will trade with you unless you know them

stump collector
May 28, 2007
tempostorm is....good

stump collector
May 28, 2007
had to take the gunnar sponsorship to make up for his bullying spree

stump collector
May 28, 2007
tempostorm is playing right now and im very excited about it. how many teams qualify for the major from this event?

edit: one from each group it looks like

stump collector fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Feb 27, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
So each team in the winners match qualified already, and the group final matches are for seeding purposes?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
:doh:

i'm smart

stump collector
May 28, 2007
tarik baby +17

stump collector
May 28, 2007

symbolic posted:

If SPLYCE makes the major, I will eat poo poo.

good

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think splyce may be doing it

lets go

stump collector
May 28, 2007
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im very tired of all the same NA teams playing like absolute poo poo and getting majors and going winless in groups

so naturally i want a different team to go winles in groups

what a loving weird setup by splyce...4 mid 1 A?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
FULL Execute B by vexed and they wait approximately 15 seconds before pushing into site...what in the hell? did arya throw a molly into upper b?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im glad thorin talked a ton of poo poo on professor chaos before this game

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im so goddamn ready for 4 gadsen snake foils on all of my assault rifles

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stump collector
May 28, 2007
EAT poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
thorin: discuss prostitution, NA is bad, gently caress thai women, do heroin, and NA is poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Up Circle posted:

hopefully gaben has gotten a spine and will be firing him and richard lewis after what happened to 2gd

i saw the other guy got fired but what for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Up Circle posted:

being a 33 year old idiot who hosts video games for a living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUiFjh4fmzo

hmm wow didn't imagine i'd see a guy say "oval office" and pretend he didn't mean to on a live broadcast

holy poo poo this guy is an idiot and really mean to everyone else on the set