Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Steam, much like blizzard, got hit hard with people trying to use it to make/launder money through it.

Thus the need for 2 step auth and the draconian credit card restrictions.

Gone are the days of just trading lovely TF2 guns or multiple copies of Bad Rats.

Similar topic. I once saw that someone had sold a $0.10 p-250 for like $400.00. Nothing odd about that, no sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
I rage reduced my sens from 1.35 to 1 (in game menu, dunno what the whole [num]@[dpi] is or how to do it).

Did a DM mission to test it out and just felt really frustrated.

Looked at my score in the end and I was topping my team and 3rd overall with 38/20 K/D when earlier I was wiffing everything.

TL;DR: NO YOUR SENS IS NOT LOW ENOUGH

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I'm no longer doing my job and I don't care if I get fired.

(I won't get fired)

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

BrandNew posted:

LG would easily have won this OT if it wasn't for these 3 man boosts. Kind of dumb tbh

lol eat a mountain of salt.

This is high level CS and unlike OLOFboost there's nothing against the rules on these.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

BrandNew posted:

I'm not an LG fan and couldn't care less about the outcome lol

Oh ok good. Eating that much salt isn't good for you.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

What the gently caress is this game.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Is there an actual upper limit?

Will they tell them to stop eventually and just do a series of 1v1 knife fights?

That should be a thing.

3 OTs, then a shootout knife-out.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

5 ots

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

There's an event planner back stage somewhere bashing their head against a wall.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Demostrs posted:

hahahhahahahaha this game is driving us towards insanity theres no end in sight

I WANT TO GET OFF MR NIKO'S WILD RIDE

Hunter X Hunter and Berserk are going to finish their stories before this game ends.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Finally.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

qhat posted:

+75 fantasy points from the splyce game, cheers boys

That game broke everything.

This is hilarious.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Holy frame rate issues batman!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Well gently caress you too Cloud 9.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Dispersal posted:

Stardew Valley

More like "Starts his own literal farm".

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

put some garbage bets on the next two garbage teams.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Smithereens posted:

SAY YES TO OT

:getin:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Oh boy. Maybe we'll get a second eternal game...

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

:wave:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Ok if this one goes over 3 OT I think they need to come up with a hockey style system where you do 3 OT and then just do a shoot out.

Not this tournament, because you can't change the rules mid event, but if there is a consistent issue with delays due to OTs then just put a hard cap on the game.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

30 rounds regular game + 3 ots + 5, 1 min, 1v1s or knife rounds = 101 minutes max.

That's doable. You could also reduce it to 2 ots for 89 min.

Plus the potential for super high stakes knife rounds sounds fun to watch.

Barehanded Brother posted:

My thought was doing a soccer style penalty shootout, where it's a series of 1v1s with all 5 players in either mid or some standard aim map

Yeah, that's fine. Just something to cap the time that makes sense for CSGO.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Kuros posted:

No nades, Deagles only, Final Destination Dust 2.

I'd want it to be a symmetrical aim map if we're doing 1v1s. I'd want to avoid having to do anything to allow a tie.

If you did like Dust 2 mid, or the bomb sites, then you'd have to swap sides to keep it fair, so just do aim_usp 5 times. Someone will win. Done.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

exethan posted:

no, just use MR5

I'm stupid what does MR5 mean?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

HAHA! yes. I had them as my pick 'em

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Demostrs posted:

so, are u guys ready to see another na team get out of groups?

:unsmigghh:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

So Overpass this time?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

:stare:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Nice.

Maybe one day ESPN 900+2 will broadcast CSGO instead of DOTA2.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

What site is this?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Ugh, come on CLG.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

well that's game.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Wow this strat...

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Demostrs posted:

niceme.me

http://nicememe.website/

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Price on the Liquid holo stick is going up.

$12 right now

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Barehanded Brother posted:

Apparently koosta got a souvenir drop from the Liquid/Fnatic game:

I think tomorrow I'm going to take my laptop to work so I can watch in game to try and get a drop

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Photex posted:

We are not allowed to touch player equipment

WEEEEeeeeellllllll...are they really a player if it's a program doing the work!?

Also lol at this birthday party. And thorin just sitting at the end of the table staring at them.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Jamuraan posted:

I'll goonman with you anytime and if I get captain I'll pick you first

You dumb son of a bitch, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Also he's ban on sight, so no you won't.

(at least in the sub.io server)

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

ilmucche posted:

How often do goonmans happen? I'll pick up the server from sub.io, but where do people sort of congregate beforehand?

discord.

Check PGS for the sub.io thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

This but the stairs are Mr. Pink. And I'm warning you about him.

Also everyone else has already fallen down the stairs.

And we've boarded up the stairs to keep people from taking them.

And now you're trying to tear down the boards to take the stairs despite our warnings.

And there's like a tiny fraction of people who try to open up the stairs because they like seeing people fall down them.

Because they're bad people.