Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Why is this game such a giant piece of poo poo? The character models stutter slightly no matter what match I'm in and lag is not an issue with any other games I play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Is it just me or are the FAMAS and Galil just loving awful in GO? I remember them being decent in Source and 1.6 if you didn't have AK/M4 cash but I always find myself saving the extra dough and just buying an MP7 if the budget is tight.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

As much as Valve does their best this game is still filled with hackers. Just saw a guy go 44 and 3 running through the map getting head shot after head shot with the first tap.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

gently caress matchmaking. I've been working on climbing the ranks for a couple weeks now after having not played since long before the rank reset so I've slowly clawed my way up to silver elite master and the matchmaker is now actively loving me over.

It's placing me with people who are so staggeringly bad that we can't hope to win. I just got out of a match where the whole team but one guy was trying to kick a player who never bought armor and wouldn't plant the bomb. When we asked green why he wouldn't vote kick he says that it's his 8 year old brother and he can't kick him or he will get upset.

It rarely matches two even remotely equal teams, it's usually one team who is trash and one who is either ranked higher or has a smurf or two. Which team you get put on is luck of the draw.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

One will feel better about losing when you just admit that CS is not a good video game and never was.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Valve doesn't do poo poo to try and stop people from hacking. Sure they dish out a ban here and there but then they always buy a new copy so why would Valve want that money train to quit rolling?

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Why the hell are people without a mic allowed in competitive? You don't want to spend $5 on a mic stay in casual with the other idiots who don't want to make callouts.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

If your rear end in a top hat random mm team kicks you after the match is over and you just won does it still count as a win?

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

New Zealand can eat me posted:

I think they disabled kicks for the last 5 or 3 rounds of a game, but you can do it immediately after the game is over (with no effect I think?)

What does the "your matches" tab say under watch?
It counted a win, I had no idea that tab even existed lol.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

If Valve cared to do a drat thing to try and stop hacking perhaps any lucky or skillful kill wouldn't immediately be met with suspicions of cheating but its so rampant its hard to blame people for thinking that way.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

I always see the steam group notification for more goonmans but how am I actually supposed to join games? Matchmaking with randos is cancer and I can't stand another round with morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

I can never decide between the M4A4 or the M4A1. Every time I use the A1 I'll have a 1v3 moment where I take down two and then run dry and get killed so I switch, and then when I've got the A4 I'll have a moment where I miss a kill at range that I totally would have had with the A1. It's so frustrating.

I can't use the USP even though I'd like too. I always run out of ammo and I don't get the headshots anyhow.