Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
So its been a while since I played CSGO but some friends and I have gotten back into it. It seems like there's a lot more hackers then there ever was.

Not much aim hacking but super obvious wallhacking is everywhere. For you long time CSGOers is there more hacking going on right now or is this the norm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

VelociBacon posted:

Feels like the norm. If you guys are just getting back into it you're probably just being wallbanged and prefired.

Nah, while theres some new stuff in CSGO we are all CS vets from way back 1.6 and previous. I watched some of the demos (before it stopped allowing me to view my matches at all for some reason) and they were pretty blatant, staring at the wall all the time hackers.

To be fair we are lower rank and dont exactly have a large sample size of games played yet, so maybe just bad luck.

This is just a stop off until The Division anyway, so it goes.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

Katana Gomai posted:

a) demos are broken for everyone atm
b) lmao the Division is garbage and so are you for wanting to play UBISOFT PRESENTS A TOM CLANCY MMORPG SHOOTER

:shrug: I had fun with friends during the Beta. Shame on me.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

mcvey posted:

Unless you're a decrepit old man whose been playing this poo poo for too long.

That was I. That was me. That was the author of this post.

Seriously though, maybe I care less or maybe those twitch muscle memory things are the first thing to fade, because back in the day I used to be up there in skill "CAL M/P" for all you other old farts out there, and now I'm lucky to go positive in a match.