Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

PC: hey you ready for me to start up windows update without warning and shut down your pc mid match YOU BET YOU ARE

i know a guy who develops windows and i asked him to do that to you for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hes throwing grenades with half a left click

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

nothing has no idea how to play t side

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looknig forward to playing co op levels with my homies

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bohemian Nights posted:

rude. I will graciously accept free skins in lieu of an apology for your hurtful words

just tested it and it definitely is back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiuScZmeyU

nice shortcut to your screenshots folder, cloud 9 background, geforce experience shortcut, how often do you have to change your setting nerd? teamspeak 3? you know thats a fail. a folder called knut, enjoying firewatch much? playing xcom 2 and just cause 3 as well. slow down there gamer. durandal? idk what that is but its surely a fail. spotify, like music for cheap? try supporting the artist

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

VelociBacon posted:

Natural Selection.

im still mad at flayra

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sterster posted:

Think of the advertising. You'd get S&M stickers for your R8. Tons of Army Commercials for awesome CT side plays. It'd be a nightmare.

that sounds awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

God drat it, gently caress these stupid rear end teenagers who think it's cool and edgy to alternate between shouting racial and homophobic slurs and literal screaming. :argh:

Where are their parents and why are they failing at raising children so badly?

that is cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

harrygomm posted:

freak in his stupid gunnars is killing me

makes it looks like everyone has a tan

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Wait so these guys spend money on computer sunglasses instead of not looking at the screen every once in a while?? :psyduck:

they get paid to wear them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont think its right for a games poster to use gbs as an insult

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also i read the comments on hltv for some reason and lolled at a guy saying bullyzoid and stewie2kills

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I AM BRAWW posted:

Its actually spelt "Dolce & Gabbana" for ehat its worth

trap loving sprung

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im watching the hltv scorebot and this is embarrasingly close for both sides

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

symbolic posted:

ee: I have the IQ of a goldfish.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

nftyw posted:

Tell me it is not a razer keyboard.

i cant imagine arfjason spending $3000 on a razor keyboard in argentina when just the other day he was dreaming of not using a folder as a mousepad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

please stop talking about my wife everyone.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

$200 worth of keys

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the voice of a man with a horrendously low t cell count bounces down the halls of the hospital causing all the nurses to suddenly look up worried that he just bought $200 worth of keys'

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fennesz posted:

This a million times.

e: I noticed on Santorini if you jump on the ledge near T spawn there are huge rendered areas that the player would literally never see. They're not used. Why are they being rendered?! :qq:

you saw them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i use a gtx460 and my framerate isnt much worse on new nuke

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Love Stole the Day posted:

As 3kliksphillip once said, "... crates in a warehouse."

deagle warehouse is good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Stumbletron posted:

:911:

e: tempo storm should be in the next season too lol

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think the netgraph is the best part of that screenshot

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

Arf do south american people call the auto "Teco Teco" ?

in aus its dak dak and its loving awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mcvey posted:

Diggity Diggity

probably the most confusing call when i started

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol i forgot about this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

This was a troll right? Cuz idk why someone would try to shake hands when the person is talking with their eyes locked to a camera lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOOdTaX6_o

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

qhat posted:

I know how loving stupid it sound but I actually bought skins for my life savings and gambled it all away because I had decided that I would kill myself a few months ago. Then my soundboard blew up and I started seeing light in the end of the tunnel, I had something keeping me busy, so I slowly started realizing suicide wasn't the way out, so now I'm poor and alive

this is the best thread ive ever seen

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Goofballs posted:

Given that fpl and now s league or whatever the gently caress it is only for ultra nerds does it make that much of a difference given that faceit is freeish, disclaimer i've only played 2 faceit games and had dull experiences there, 1 team quit immediately after warmup presumably due to their 300+ pings and the other was full of dickheads trying to throw. So not that different from matchmaking except the tickrate.

I kind of want to get away from matchmaking because of well, the cheating. I know its not supposed to be semicommon on the other services.

you still have to pay for faceit to get a semi decent experience, otherwise you're gonig to have games that false start like that. i always found esea games better but couldnt play often enough to justify paying a subscription

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think hitler would be excellent to pug with actually.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the $70 video game knife for poor people

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

virtus pro saving strats for major

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7f1M5fSjEA

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

after like 3 weeks of not playing due to fear of lovely ping i finally got to enjoy csgo again it feels good except im ultra rusty and this new keyboard makes it awkward

i forgot to do a speed test while i was on my pc bu i just played a game with 7 ping

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Luna Was Here posted:

internet speed doesn't really matter if your connection is better than 8Mb/s (which 99% of the nation's is). Arf's case might be different in Brazil/Peru (i dont remember which you're from) but for the most part the big thing is location/routing. for instance, here is my speedtest:

and when i play mm i get about 70-90 ping to valve's servers because i live in SE Montana

he lives in argentina and i live in australia so your conversation about US internet is really useful to me bragging to him about my new fibre internet while he tries to make wireless internet out of a bedpan and a stolen car battery

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

as long as my current environment maintains this chokeless connection, im fine with this the way it is

if its anything like my old connection does that mean praying it doesnt rain?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Safety Scissors posted:

I've gotten no drops, and I've been running the stream the entire time in the background the last 3 days. What gives? My account is linked to steam and I've gotten drops at dreamhack.

ive watched every csgo major and have never had a drop

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

scoots ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

szary posted:

I'm MGE, whenever I see someone bottom frag by a large margin in an mm game it's a DMG or LEM, it is a mystery

the lem is probably insanely mad about getting shot in the side of the head from a place someone said they were playing