Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Why did they have to make them as rare as knives? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I started playing this a lot about a month ago after catching some tournament on twitch and thinking "oh yeah, cs." The last time I'd played CS was Source in 2006 now that I think about it, drat. I've gone from silver 3 to silver elite and yesterday I finally made it to level 21 woo. Haven't noticed much of a difference with prime on though. How are people below level 21 able to be in prime games at all??

Anyway, my name is CLARPUS on steam add me yall I suck!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Apparently you can rank up if a match ends in a tie. I am now a silver elite master at counter strike which is perhaps the most oxymoronic and moronic thing I've ever been.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I am always so underwhelmed by the analysis and commentary in csgo in general. I can't think of anyone other than I guess DaZeD who engages me. I much rather watching matches with my own music playing with muted commentary at the expense of ingame sounds.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

see you on the ramps

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

In the past when I've watched OG a couple of their players will be hot while the others aren't putting up the numbers. This time everyone was making sick plays especially NAF wtf. It was nice to see everyone performing while also looking tight as a team. Go na

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I did it I made it to Nova I!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Poor Kenny, hands shaking covering his face. Sometimes going to work just fuckin sucks.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

darude by sandstrom

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Just don't gently caress with pistols heh

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Australian team Chiefs just knocked out North from IEM. North's only win was against Optic in triple overtime. Optic is playing with Hazed as a stand in.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Phosphene posted:

About half way through Henry G says something like, "I don't know why we've given them this legend status. They're not a top team." And then magiskboy went and took a rage piss and then they lost to what was essentially a series of double fakes.

Anyone know the official rule on getting up in the middle of a match like that? I guess nothing came of it since North got knocked out anyway, but what if they had coincidentally come back after that.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Better to be yelled at by goons and get actual advice than by a random kid in your MM group who doesn't have a clue.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Faze's losses were to SK and VP and they took a map off each of them.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

There are a lot of fragshack DM servers that don't make my computer run like poo poo and have good players practicing. Not sure about gun game though. I think there's just those 2 servers.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I don't really get where they're going with Trust Factor because all it does is group me with people that don't have prime. And people that don't have prime are usually kids that are brand new to the game or smurfs. Also cheaters but everyone cheats!!!11

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

It feels like the mp7, but it's silenced and does a tiny bit less damage. I can see myself using it as a T but keeping mp7 on CT.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

The ViCi and North games were fun. https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileArtsyGoatVoteNay

I remember when they changed cobble a while back but I never played it until last week. Felt like A was much easier to take with the removal of Danger. It's been dramatically simplified.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I'm crawling back out of silver as well. Something that has helped me is zooming the radar way out so I can see the whole map. It's improved my game sense a lot since I can see where deaths are happening and if the bomb was actually spotted when someone calls for a full rotation.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Got the dickstacy sticker.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I love your AV because every time I see it I think of my favorite allu clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHGp00ukt28

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

i dunno how the technical magic works but i do find it impressive how i can surf and kz on csgo community servers then switch to cs2 for comp and feel practically no difference with my movement and aim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Nuke is the best map in the game, especially on T side. It's a movement player's playground. Also the easiest map to make impact as a solo player.