Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

i think he should buy kevlar on a pistol round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Budzilla posted:

If your post was bad for Counter Strike I don't want to have good Counter Strike.

I don’t think this game was made for you pal

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Pandaal posted:

Played about 40 games of premier and my main takeaway is that sprays feeling bad + improved hit reg has resulted in a crazy shotgun meta. Not exaggerating, my last 6 games have all had at least two XMs on CT side at all times and more on T side ecos. They're just crushing right now.

I am personally responsible for changing the csgo meta

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

UnknownMercenary posted:

What if this is another Aug/ssg situation and the xm was actually always good? Makes you think.

Who could have predicted this? No one. No one could have known how good the xm was

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
I think this is what happened too. No one even noticed.