Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Ixtlilton posted:

I had a glitch where the game said there was an error processing a transaction to buy a drug war veteran sticker to resell, so I bought it again and now I have 2 and it charged me twice. Weird.

contact brian_lev on reddit for help with this. he cares about all of us and wants tto improve the csgo community for the better, and he's a real valve employee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
my clan played 8v8 twl leagues on cs:source.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i couldplay for team cloud 9

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

mcvey posted:

Your comms are as good as Skas so you'd fit right in

so are my flix :goku:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
im a bird again so matchmaking is good and balanced

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

goldblums eyes posted:

No lol im asking about players in the last two years that are known for abusing amphetamines

all of them dude. all of them. litereally every counterstrike player youve heard of in the last 15 years has done amphetamines at a lan at some point.

everyone knew this like 15 yearsa go

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I need a mouse. Not an alien space ship. That's one reason why I have been turned off by the majority of Logitech products (except for the new G810 keyboard, because it actually looks loving normal).

naos 3200 bruh

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
bird gang

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

context please XD

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i will give a glock elemental to the first person who posts a taser frag video starring themselv.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

real dilemma posted:

call the wambulance and strap him to a GURNEY ha ha ha ha

Breaks on a plane. ehehehe

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
sgares is so sugoi and kawaii it hurts me. I want old c9 back already.

Ganbare sgares-senpai.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Photex posted:

-fRoD +Witmer after that scathing ESEA post basically calling for Warden's head and fRoD team cancer.

Backstory here: https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=747294&

edit: added the original post, Warden replies to the original poster on Page 7 and 8.

edit edit: lol

im reading this and i got distracted and lost focus when people started talking about charles barkley playing with dion waiters on OKC.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Xenaero posted:

I'm trying to throw s o badly and its not working

I ranked up from a tie, my god HOW AM I LOSING THE WRONG WAY

Does Valve's elo just detect when you're trying to derank

just play with me, ill derank you in 1 night son

gauranteeed.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
or we could just post about it in the thread for disccussing counter strike.

Or does that interrupt the busy schedule of examining flushas buy patterns to figure out if he's hacking

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

peanut- posted:

Isn't he playing at big LANs with locked down computers and cameras pointed at his screen? How would that even work?

yo dude i was asleep earlier so I wish i was here to save you from this but logic and reason dont work in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsCuXYNKKl4

this video is very relevant to recent discussion in the sub.io thread.

Up Circle fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Mar 15, 2016

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sterster posted:

It was good stuff maybe someone can throw a video together from the demo *cough slurps cough*. I would but I don't have recording software and I'm not fancy with the computers.

you can get a link for the demo by checking the watch page and post that in here.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sterster posted:

Yeah, but no one will watch 2 min of a demo compared to a 2 min youtube video. And I like to give slurps poo poo so there's that too.

Sorry I meant post the link and I'll upload the round to youtube for u.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

ArfJason posted:

committed to being a human being 24/7 about a first person shooter videogame lmao

your posting gets better every day too bad ur cs doesnt XDDDDDDDD

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
before valve cocked up the matchmaking formulation tables, i was a gold nova 3. I'm now a dmg.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

symbolic posted:

I used to hate Fnatic but now I hate Na'Vi even more. Also Fnatic has dennis now, and he was on my favorite team G2 (now FaZe), so there's that.

GN3 because I stopped giving a poo poo about competitive in November.

And yes, "Hah you're a low rank you don't know what you're talking about". But when poo poo like this pops up, it's hard not to automatically assume something fishy is going on. I do believe summit1g proved this could happen if you simultaneously hit Tab while colliding with the wall behind you, so it's entirely plausible that it was sheer luck that this happened.

And people say I troll...

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i change the positioning of my fingers depending on which gun i use and im at 1600 dpi get rekt boys.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sterster posted:

round 28 is the ace steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-8Xh47-qr3ze-abbbn-xHABq-mNcqA

Thanks circle.

Please, call me turk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2jL3VwkN0

the quality isn't very good sorry i dont know how to make it better. my monitor is only 1280x1024 but i dont know if thast the reason.

i do not apologize for the kpop though

i might try it again with shadowplay and see if its better but thatll take a while.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
much like me, ixtilton has learned that pulling ur knife out as much as possible at the start of the round increases the chance of getting big frags

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
S1mple is actually the most na player ive ever seen at pro level.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sleppy posted:

Are there any solid numbers for that? I doubt really doubt it, but I also remember seeing Richard Lewis' failing GoFundMe, and a lot of them don't seem to have much else going on. Are they really surviving off the analyst desk and some Breitbart articles?

differnt game obviously but in dota 2 a caster claimed they were paying hosts/casters 10-12k for big events. just single events.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

MooCowlian posted:

uh, story please?

thats after he insinuated on twitter that he slept with the players girlfriend

edit: i use a plantronics audio 355 headset XD

Up Circle fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 16, 2016

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
what is the theory on flusha atm?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
na internet nearly as bad as na cs.

edit: the camera man is playing tic tac toe with himself on the map and losing

Up Circle fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Mar 17, 2016

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Kwilty posted:

I'm still in awe of that moment. I think when he tried to show off his bhop script that literally looked like he was just mashing spacebar was the best part.

im glad i didnt play in that one i think i would have tilted so hard my house would have flipped itself over

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
luna ive owned the same mouse for longer than youve been alive

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

BehindDennys posted:

Bah! These are all right click kills BTW

59 kills away from retirement

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Mukaikubo posted:

I am a humble man with humble goals

I finally got my computer stable enough to play CS for more than 15 minutes without crashing, so I got to do my first comp match (and fourth ever) in months... got matched up with a mixed group of SE/SEM, topfragged and carried my team to a 16-9 win. Fun times, pretty comfortably felt like the best player in the server or maybe a shade under the guy carrying the other team. Still feeling good about placing as a SEM or GN1 when I finally build up enough competitive wins to get placed.

To celebrate, I bought my first case key ever, and won some red-tier M4 that's selling on the market for 17$. Feels good man .

get out while your on top my friend.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Jeza posted:

bind "key" "use weapon_knife; use weapon_flashbang"

Pressed twice in quick succession allows you to throw two flashes quicker than doing it normally.

you can use quick switch too or something similar

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Why does esea disable ff? It's so weird

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Can't they just make tks penalize rws more than you could gain from tking for extra points

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
hey demo can i get a hydroponic thanks buddy ill pay you back later

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
is friendly fire enabled in esea yet?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Demo got all those skins from my taser giveaways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
just remember that valve matchmaking is a joke of a system and you will probably see a lot of people you should never face but don't mention how terrible the matchmaking is or you'll make someone upset.