Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
400@1.8, I'm a bit under zywoo sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Bohemian Nights posted:

henry "lowtax" g

please edit this post now

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Sup, butros

See you on the server dude!

Slumpy out

"There is no spoon" - The Matrix (1999)

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
im retired from csgo i only play flight simulators now

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Carl Winslow posted:

What’s the cheapest graphics card I can get to run this game well

mostly a cpu intenstive game, a 970 would prob be fine

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
brasil cheats at csgo!?!? :eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Kehveli posted:

I actually try to engage in unfavorable conditions as much as possible, it's a power play. Establishing your big dick energy early in the game will demoralize your opponents and is key to a successful performance.

a power play is when you rush a not-often-rushed spot that also couples as a shortest-distance-to-close-engagement with a p90, actually

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
aiming left at 400 dpi 2.4 sense

aiming right at 800 dpi 1.2 sense

aiming down at 200 dpi 4.8 sense

aiming up at 100 dpi. 9.6 sense, mouse accel on

s to fire, w to walk

control to fire

shift to goku bind

mouse 1 to strafe right

mouse 2 to strafe left

space key, enter key, right shift, numpad 9,2 and 5, + and - and \ = jump

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
forza foot pad at 4 lbs pressure = gameshark bind

forza foot pad at 8 lbs pressure = kill bind (3 kill)

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwv0ibUG4lo

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Jeza posted:

Man looking at it, people are right. Prices for some of this stuff is unreal. I've got a holo sticker of Epsilon from the 2014 Major worth 25 quid lmao. Who buys that poo poo??

I shudder to think how much stuff I would have if they had let skins gambling continue. Probably the softest gambling market of all time because the odds were set by popular opinion rather than bookies (and mostly children at that). I've got like 500 euros worth of stuff and I never paid for a single thing, just gambled it up from penny pissglocks.

I guess now would be a good a time as any to cash out, could have free Steam games for years to come if I could theoretically shift all of it.

the sticker that came on the ak I bought is literally several hundred dollars and it makes me mad

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
hey tc,

General Notes:
It seems like you're playing a lot more of a deathmatch game than a CS game. You go out, you take a fight, you hope you win. Its a classic goon bad habit. It doesn't seem like there's an actual purpose to a lot of things.
I always try to tell myself in games to be doing something to help the team. That doesn't necessarily mean you need to be moving or getting the kill all the time. Just be doing something. If you're going somewhere go there, if you're holding something hold it.
Lets put it this way, if you're giving up holding an angle, then that means its time to get out of a position where that angle is going to be effective.

Start thinking more about the flow of the game. If your team is pushing you should be pushing with them. If your team is working angles and looking for picks make sure they don't get crept up on or surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Audax posted:

You think that's bad? It's just the closets approximation CS has to centered Quake weapons. If you want an annoyance, watch it again and pay attention to the fact all left sounds are +50% because I left my deaf corrected volume settings on.

honestly thought I was just losing my right side hearing. good poo poo aln