Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=620391582

Fat Lou?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

That picture is from the hitbox update, so old. People on reddit seriously told them to check out newke_v5 for tips.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

For real? This is the best scout skin submitted in the past half year? My graphics aren't even hosed up or anything, the models are maxed. Look at the scout skins, they are loving terrible.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Yeah just use OPSkins. Pretty sure the default is 10% from them and then paypal fees, but you can spend $6 for a monthly sub and bring it down to 5% from them, which would save you money.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

If you bet on NV, better take your winnings before csgolounge realizes it hosed up.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It's still giving NV betters their wins. I can't believe there is such little oversight on such a simple thing.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I enable a mumble crosshair into cs during load.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Has Pansy got fatter? :(

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

I would totally bang that British caster chick TBQH.

xp likes fat chicks

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/captaincarlos

he's back NERDS

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I hardly care as long as they don't gently caress up the frame rates like nuke did.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/NRG_ptr/status/709359192918859777

what a little bitch

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Pretty sure he can't afford heat because being an e-sports historian isn't a real job.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Are there any solid numbers for that? I doubt really doubt it, but I also remember seeing Richard Lewis' failing GoFundMe, and a lot of them don't seem to have much else going on. Are they really surviving off the analyst desk and some Breitbart articles?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

That was a weird half in the C9 game. It felt like selfless was doing pretty well for it being a 2-13 T side. Nearly every round they got a plant with 2-4 people in position to hold, but C9 usually had a one man advantage on the retake. Was C9 just super passive or what?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I would walk out of the booth if I was niko and my team just pulled that.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Hahaha three smokes go down sort of close together and the spectator frame rate tanked and was hosed for the whole round. Nobody is immune to it.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I hope somebody shits their pants like a marathon runner.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

demo how much money do you have riding on either group of fools?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Do a markeloff Shara vs. niko chrisJ duel before this becomes a legitimate scheduling problem.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Poster boys don't tilt and cry on the regular.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

http://nip.gl/articles/gaming/unknown/666/threat-to-continue-playing.-pyth-starting-new-team-in-a-different-game.-

"I didn't really see this one coming. My first real event and I'm already cut? Wow. Luckily, I've been practising my noobtubing and 360 no-scoping since the first Modern Warfare game. I instantly knew this was my call. Of duty." - pyth

check date

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

it's an april fool! fnatic just needed a time out

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Photex what are those little red things that stick out of the left side of every monitor?

also cut your bangs

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

thank god, i was too slow

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

redeye, rlewis, and thorin mean I have to mute this entire game

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

If they remove jump scouting I will only have the p90 left and nobody wants that.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Hey keyboard nerds, how do I get one of my mechanical switches to stop being sticky? I have tried compressed air into it and given it enough rubbing alcohol over time that it should have gotten rid of goop. Anyone else have any tricks that could help me avoid getting stuck side strafing constantly? also post about which switches are the best LOUD BLUES BABIES

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Yeah, I have taken the keycap off and tried to clean the space between the blue switch and its housing, but the stick always comes back even though I only initially spilled something once. You never actually pop the colored switch part out, right?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Wow that is perfect, thanks. I may just end up buying a new switch since they are so cheap. It's just a shame I don't need Elder Crain's custom keycap anymore.

sleppy fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Apr 10, 2016

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPXWtozVNzM&t=239s

Korean counterstrike looks dope.

당신의 가족은 썩은 콩 계란 을 먹는다.

당신의 어머니는 제대로 오징어 를 준비 하지 않습니다.

난 당신이 간장 계란 이다 , 코난 오브라이언 입니다.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

SA ignore stats:

At least 295 people it seems.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Thorin's beard is gross.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Photex posted:

looks like a homeless man who hasn't showered in awhile.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

brian posted:

You know when everyone on every side is condescendingly dismissive of everyone else as being hilarious cliches of failure it's very hard to read

much like this post

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

you know I'm just pullin your leg PartyBrian5000

why aren't you goonmanning anymore?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Actually seems like sterster is right. Since when is reading literally any of the forums behind a paywall?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I will not be satisfied until bans are linked to social security numbers like in Korea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I love watching Scream aim train with an ak. He uses it like it's a semi automatic. I may actually try practicing that since I've always been garbage with spray and that feels the most natural.