Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Can they use the dope-rear end gaming rigs to mine bitcoins too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

drunken officeparty posted:

When did people start saying "lit" to mean they hurt them. I don't remember ever hearing that before

when did CSGO come out? at least since then

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

:ironicat:

what's your sens, Garfu?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

ArfJason posted:

disco doplan is one of the most stupid sounding names ive ever seen

sometimes you wanna make a name that pisses people off just from having to say it

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

a nice little fuckin' deagle ace

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I can't think of many things goonier than 24/7 gym + CS and spending all of your significant income on food and juicing cycles.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I've lost so many rounds because of some idiot scrolling his mouse wheel and being too slow or skipping over the item. I hate you people. If you have to choose between a mic and number keys I'd take number keys. Truly disgusting.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

ArfJason posted:

guys

i think ill raise my sens

what is your sens?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

quakebois

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

drunken officeparty posted:

No it isn't. There is literally a hunk of metal that defines what a kilogram is.

Hmm almost like they made some kind of international standard once it was needed but perhaps the kilogram had an origin before then hmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Every ace I've gotten has been me going into kill-mode and not noticing til someone mentions it. Which is also a good reason to love CS. Any game that causes dissolution of self is a good game.