Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Nice OP, what's your sens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

The first loving post, god dammit.

:firstpost:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Xenaero posted:

What mouse ya'll usin

Sensei RAW

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

frod just clowned s1mple through the smoke :circlefap:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

A TURGID FATSO posted:

love my boy danny montaner

he is on his loving game tonight, out awping s1mple at nearly every corner.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Ultimate grief is going 14-0 and calling a tactical timeout to poo poo talk the other team.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

BOT Zeus is 0-12 right now vs SK

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

c9 vs CLG just started and C9 can't blame jet lag this time :getin:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

Isn't C9's autoveto Cobble?

If so, hoo boy, this is gonna be a slaughter.

i believe the way ESL Pro League is it's a single blind ban for both teams then the rest of the pool is random. What is scary is that c9 think they are worse at a map than cbble.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

JDM is 24-4 and just dropped an ace in perfect fashion, c9 is such trash.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Bohemian Nights posted:

Yeah, I am america's #1 pop/country singer songwriter with a heard of gold and you can also see the name is in bold on the scoreboard

Yeah but that ace had some fukken sweet shots except for the effortless noscope on stewie when he jumped through the smoke like a moron

stewie is getting a crash course lesson in learning that FPL isn't pro CS.

edit:

WE LOST TO GLOCKS

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

gigawhite posted:

Yeah, a guy who hasn't played pro lan isn't doing great at first on pro games. Big surprise. Takes experience

except he has played on pro lan since joining 2016.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

soon there are going to be so many good teams that NA won't even be able to qualify for LAN events.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Garfu posted:

It didn't help that the C9/TS mirage game got DDoS'd when C9 was up 14-11 and about to be up 15-11 as shroud was finishing up a 1v5 ace and C9 had a ton of momentum.

Pretty sure they were jetlagged too :jerkbag:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fennesz posted:

Pretty much. It's one of those things where you don't realize how much work is being shouldered by a single individual until they're gone.

I bet Sean is having some pretty major catharsis from this whole ordeal.

Is Sean streaming full time now? Pretty sure I heard summit say that he was and that he will be way better off in the long run.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Same here. :sigh:

Competitive is unplayable right now because of it. CTD every few minutes with no error message.

Change shaders to medium

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Freak is in entirely PR recovery mode because his whole schtick besides being a mediocre player is being this positive anti-bullying guy, he actually filmed a YouTube video with his mom about how bullying is bad. His Twitter reads like a self help book for nerds.

He apparently not only logged into mumble during a match he wasn't in, he logged in under stewie's name.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Goofballs posted:

Don't they all live in some nerd clubhouse together or something so he could have just sat down at the computer that was on, not defending him or anything because the situation is entirely hilarious

Yeah pretty sure that's how it happened, I'd imagine it was on purpose because English isn't simples first language and all American accents are hosed up in a lot of ways.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

ScreaM just hit a nice kookly

edit: ScreaM is nailing some insane headshots right now

Photex fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Feb 19, 2016

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I'd say if you don't want the hassle just ask Captain to sell it

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Absorbs Smaller Goons posted:

I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I listed it on the market for 270€, we'll see if someone bites.

I'd rather get real money than steambux, but all I read about csgo lounge is that it's full of scummy people and paypal scares me a bit with their refund policy.

The only site for cash I would use is opskins

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Now that it's just over a month away i'll be working the major in Columbus, any of you goons going?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

it's crazy to think that in a format that has the ability to stack against fnatic they are still even in the finals.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Tempo Storm vs c9 is a real good one right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/greatfrag

BABAM

Photex fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Feb 22, 2016

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

c9 getting rolled by TS on dust2 right now. just outplayed and out aimed.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

wow I went to bed after c9 lost to TS, i thought they would at least take it to 3 maps against CLG but nope.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Goofballs posted:

What happened to vp anyway, they from red hot and then just dropped off the face of the planet

VP doesn't show up until it's major time.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

So looking at the groups for the last major qualifier, I don't think c9 is getting out of groups.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

s1mple with another "ARE YOU MAD CUZ IM NOT" knife kill.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

c9 is such a loving joke, getting ROLLED right now.

edit: lol elimination match against dignitas? seeya c9.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

LOL RIP c9

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

is there a steam chat up for this?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

cs:go goon squad steam group chat is where we're at

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

yeah this is nothing new, if you want to trade, bet, gamble you need to enable 2 step auth.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I believe Ryu is calling for c9 right now.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

real dilemma posted:

fer beat fnatic by himself

Yeah he was going off. They weren't all eco kills either

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Goofballs posted:

So did nip look like they could be decent again or was it a total poo poo show?

they started off 6-0 against fnatic and then lost 16-14 with 2 alive as JW ninja defused.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Lol 1v5 ninja defuse

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Hen1 is going ham right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

dex_sda posted:

this, also watching na'vi is like watching paint dry

the problem with Na`Vi is if Guardian doesn't show up the rest of the team falls flat, and as I type this Hen1 just out AWP'd Guardian.