Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Xenaero posted:

What mouse ya'll usin
Logitech G502

symbolic posted:

My diagram is an Ouroboros with just the red part. :smith:
More like 24/7 despair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

hello internet posted:

People on the subreddit have said it was going to be every Thursday for the last 2 months
I predict it will be on a Tuesday

I can't really go through the patchnotes right now, but have there actually been any functional changes other than the R8 and the spray patterns in the last several months? Skins/gloves should take close to zero devtime.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Tribes@Ascend

e: If you're like me and would toggle voice off and then forget just use this bind to toggle it between 10% and 100% volume
bind kp_minus "incrementvar voice_scale 0.1 1.00 0.90"

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Feb 10, 2016

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Xenaero posted:

You're welcome for that bind
I basically just modified bind kp_enter "incrementvar cl_radar_scale 0.20 0.40 0.20" so if that was from you then thanks

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I really want them to add some new arms race maps, especially now that they got rid of the dumb ESP. Sometimes I want a lazier experience than gungame, but the current maps have been around forever.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

BeRandom posted:

I really can't believe that the pros aren't using something like this to improve their game. "Give every gun in any game a perfect red dot sight!"

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GV0LR64...0XZW95FH4SYTDF3
Doesn't work on PC.

quote:

* Works with XBOX, XBOX ONE, PS3, PS4
* The HipShotDot is designed for Television use only. Not for use with laptop, gaming or pc monitors.
:pseudo:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

3 minutes searching for a PvE. Why is this

e: to be clear it failed to confirm and I restarted the queue a bit later

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

No. Jumping scout is horseshit. Any other opinion is objectively wrong.
Jumpscouting is radicool 2 tha max, please take your snorefest opinions elsewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I mean technically it's multiplayer, online, and you battle in what amounts to an arena, but MOBA is a terrible term that really just means DotA-like and Overwatch isn't one of those.