Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

ilmucche posted:

The beta ran nice and smooth but the full release seems choppy to me

If you have an AMD card apparently shaders are doin somethin weird according to reddit idk

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/16ugv8i/psa_for_amd_gpu_users_launching_the_game_for_the/

Beta was smooth for me too but loading into the full release the first few mins around a map were very choppy but improved after a minute or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

ilmucche posted:

I'm getting a lot of stuttering at the start of matches. After the loading screen I might get the last second of warmup, then freeze and miss the player intro bit and being at the game start.

Once people start shooting in the first round or two I freeze again, it's like playing with big random lag spikes for the first 3-4 rounds. Not sure what patch did it though

If you have an AMD graphics card there was a new driver released a few days ago that apparently fixed this.

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

-overpass +dust2 wowza