Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Man looking at it, people are right. Prices for some of this stuff is unreal. I've got a holo sticker of Epsilon from the 2014 Major worth 25 quid lmao. Who buys that poo poo??

I shudder to think how much stuff I would have if they had let skins gambling continue. Probably the softest gambling market of all time because the odds were set by popular opinion rather than bookies (and mostly children at that). I've got like 500 euros worth of stuff and I never paid for a single thing, just gambled it up from penny pissglocks.

I guess now would be a good a time as any to cash out, could have free Steam games for years to come if I could theoretically shift all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Deadgame etcetc. but I randomly checked CS news today and saw that Device has signed with NiP. Pretty crazy stuff. Theoretically a very strong roster with a good mix of veterans and young talent now, could do some real damage. Maybe we'll live to see NiP win another Major before CS:GO 2. Not to make people feel insanely old, but he's been playing with Xyp and dupreeh for like 8 years straight lmao