Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

goldblums eyes posted:

I'm still nervous to play, and I realized.... some people don't do any of this.

You are really weird. No one does this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Is competitive PC call of duty anything like cs? ive only played it on consoles.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

qhat posted:

He's like the retarded guy who talks for ages about the intricacies of how train ticketing systems work, when really you just wanted to know what the fare was.

So what are the intricacies of the ticketing system?

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Tiger Millionaire posted:

I think someone's stolen my skills from me and I've gone from doing pretty well to being the worst player known to the game.

Much like the plot of Space Jam.

Dude please don't joke about space jam that's like the holocaust to us NBA fans

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I upgraded to windows 10 and my mic stopped working, and God drat comp is almost impossible. I feel like Hellen Keller. Idk if I'm going to have to get a sound card or find some Mobo specific audio drivers

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Luna Was Here posted:

What rank are you? My account is hard stuck silver and voice_enable 0 is the only thing that keeps me sane

silver 4 i think. I feel kinda stuck as well. Steam name is PooKum if you want to do some matches. Just a warning The highest rank i got was gold nova master and that was like 3 years ago so Im not the best. Still smarter than your average silver player.

e: I'd be down to play with anyone if ya'll wanna add me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/pookum/

Pookum fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 28, 2017

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

ArfJason posted:

so despite setting my max ping to 70 ive been put in hong kong servers three times today

I've had similar problems but I get placed with English people every once in a blue moon

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I ranked up to silver elite on a losing match, then abandoned 2 games in a row and it de ranked me.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Wasn't there a problem with hacks loaded onto a mouse?

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

This is the mouse I use.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I think my smurf account is about to be ranked like 6 ranks higher than my main account.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
drat I get poo poo talked for using the AUG for years, the price lowers and everyone starts using it and realize what I have known for a while lol. I'm glad the SG is staying at the same price though.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

icantfindaname posted:

What are some CSGO frag (music) videos, like the counter strike gone bad one from 20 years ago? I remember there were a few of them for CSGO when I played regularly back in like 2013-15, but I can't find them anymore. There was one where a guy did ninja defuses by hiding in smoke in the base while the Ts ran away. Sorry for such a dork question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvDUO42Hys

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Vahakyla posted:

Female pro being racist.

poo poo someone on the internet said a racial slur, I'll alert the press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
My ranks reset so many times I've given up on getting out of silver again. But it's okay because the games are still fun.