Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

You must have loved the fnatic video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNZ02h9U7I toughest, pudgiest, most soft pink skinned men in the game

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Someone get the loving silvers away from the pcs

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Lol, envy deciding to spend time playing dota instead

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I really question all these body profile shots of the pros before the matches, they're all out of shape and wearing ill fitting hideous jerseys. I'm sure the camera people could come up with something less awkward

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I remember seeing forest using it a bit ages ago when the meta was skewed to saving rounds 2&3 if you lose pistol. It just never ran out of bullets so why not.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Maybe it is

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I really want to see jw knife him

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

much hespect to razil but this is all guardian has

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

sterster posted:

Is this going to be a new boost gate? I didn't think you were allowed to do 3 person boost?

Nothing against it, last time the problem was either pixel walking or the textures being transparent from the angle they were looked at which obviously gave unintended info

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The innovation is excellent and on t-side overpass its especially impressive given how easy ct aggression is

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Yeah, high risk high reward stuff. I love it. I didn't notice where the flank was but I assume he was fairly passive

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The only thing I regret about it is the next time I play overpass I know some russians will rage if they dont get multiple boost bitches

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I will never doubt the mag again

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

amazing of presence of mind assuming it was one of the b players and he knew the late rotate was on the way.

Must be weird to be zeus, your job is to save guardian's gun so dont bother buying one

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

lol stab teammate when tilted, mm style

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I assume it will be on youtube and the demos will be on hltv but its kind of anticlimactic and boring when you know what happens, but i feel that way about all sports reruns when I know what happened

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I think they could do with swapping one map out once a year and tossing a new one in. Like a good map with a strong t-side, not cobblepassing us ever again. You know and then putting the old map in again and taking out a thing that needs work. I could live with a revitalized aztec in exchange for like mirage because I dread mirage teammates on mirage who haven't learned a single smoke but whatever map that isn't cache or d2

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

the style is cool is all im saying, whatever map really

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The cz seems to be making a big comeback in proplay, whats with that. To my mind I wouldn't swap out the alternatives for them

also that fnatic gently caress you we are mid play

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 5, 2016

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

mcvey posted:

There are good GO versions of maps from past CS games that could be used(or almost used) competitively already on the workshop. Why there's such stagnation regarding map re-creation/porting is beyond me.

I'm glad we still get to play some of these maps through Goonman.

Some of them are way too big for csgo though however well they are ported, my feeling rather than objective truth should anyone be upset by that

Also olofmeister is a motherfucker, jesus christ

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Mar 5, 2016

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

To be honest I'm half drunk cause its past midnight here so I can't be counted on for accurate names and most of the 1.6 maps i played were on goonman (some elsewhere but some time ago)where i was playing with 200 ping but it seemed like in the early maps there were areas of initial engagement and then the sites behind them but the areas where you initially engaged were so developed you would need a lot of your time and utility as t to move through them remotely safely which made your ability to fake and rotate way more limited than the average csgo map. It kind of felt like you should have more time or more should have been decided than those areas than ever was. Obviously super high level play might be different but I'm only talking as the guy who loads up the game to have a fun time and not a super serious time.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmeVf8M7__o&feature=youtu.be a pistol 4k i got after which nothing bad could happen

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

farewell danish twinks

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Why is krims awping?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

14-14 loving fnatic

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Careful where you throw the bomb in santorini

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Bohemian Nights posted:

Also does any eurogoon know of good dm servers, brutalcs spawns have been broken for over a month and absolutely blows now

What did they do that was special because all I do is type ffa in the browser and pick the first crowded regular or pistol that I see

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I guess I have seen that happening but I don't give a poo poo while i'm in ffa because I'm listening to music or whatever at the same time. Anyhow I haven't seen a system like you described, just protection after spawning which seemed to encourage even more passivity.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

If winning mattered, if they are top 4 na and have popular streamers/personalities they have fans and don't the orgs only give a poo poo about sponsorships and selling trash like gross blue tank tops. Going to lans is more like an expense

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

How does all this authentication poo poo work with the betting sites, don't they have like a billion bot accounts taking trades? Or does it not matter for that.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

You can, *gasp*, write scripts for that. Almost as if they were fully automated entities of a sort.

Sorry I triggered your autism

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

If you think he might be cheating you agree with thorin and richard lewis, I don't want to be in that corner https://youtu.be/lDKphmgg4lc?t=2742

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Photex posted:

NRG looking really good against EnvyUs right now

I enjoyed the "analysts" mentally breaking due to delays earlier, don't know what to make of envy anymore. Our last hope against fnatic can't beat gob b, his potato men and some random they don't know

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

This announcer makes it sounds like they're going to throw them into a pit with some knives and see who climbs out, did someone tell him its not ufc

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Eh my razor's scroll wheel is hosed after two years or so, like i can middle mouse click its just the up down scroll. Apparently it happens a lot because the piece of plastic in that sticks in the wheel is really thin and gets worn down easily. You can supposedly fix it easily enough by taking the mouse apart and painting it. I haven't done this because I don't give a poo poo but its common enough that there is more than one youtube how to video on the topic.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

qhat posted:

Also ESEA Rank S, so this is basically a Faceit killer and there's no real reason to use that website anymore unless you hate root kits.

Given that fpl and now s league or whatever the gently caress it is only for ultra nerds does it make that much of a difference given that faceit is freeish, disclaimer i've only played 2 faceit games and had dull experiences there, 1 team quit immediately after warmup presumably due to their 300+ pings and the other was full of dickheads trying to throw. So not that different from matchmaking except the tickrate.

I kind of want to get away from matchmaking because of well, the cheating. I know its not supposed to be semicommon on the other services.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

there's a lot of team damage in mm, give me awp pls and then proceeds to glock you in the head repeatedly if he isn't the center of the universe. I'd rather it was off just to neuter the effectiveness of being a giant baby

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

matchmaking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtgQCZAc1vA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I got an old account to rank 3 recently, its silver 2. Played 2 games against them, I felt dirty after massacring them. Its like all 12 year olds on laptops with ballmice or touchpads. Some of them were even smurfing themselves but they can't have been that above the genuine silvers. Like you can just dry run into bombsites with a p250, cap them and go through ct to the other site and smash them by the time the retards on your team have finished discussing where to go and loving around in mid flashing each other. 30 kills before first half no problem. Well, at least now I know progress is real.