Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
being able to troll refu in an entirely new engine... ah, i knew there was a reason to keep on living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

this game is fun. but it reminds me of this game called valorant for some reason.

drat what a mystery, the bad game reminds you of a dogshit game.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Dongicus posted:

valorant having Overwatch character design as well as epic Heroes saying things like "cheerz luv the connecter smoke is 'ere" basically made me cum buckets and now i'm deep in debt with a discord erp server for all the skin money i've borrowed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
The steam server browser has been less and less reliable for me for no reason over the years. Somehow it was taking like 20 seconds for it to update my 8 servers in the favorites tab. I heard it might do with the number of requests per second or something (its one of steams settings). Didnt fix jackshit for me when i first did it but maybe try that and see if it helps

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

RATS! posted:

Load up a private server and type cl_showpos 1 to see the speed for every weapon :)

Its rats!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Its already got good accuracy, tighter spread and the fact that it has a slower rate of fire means it has more time to recover accuracy between shots. Its the noob gun which is why i use it almost exclusively

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

PirateBob posted:

But not faster for getting another shot off?

edit:
vvv
ok, :thanks:

How do you get custom binds to stick across sessions?

I havent checked if cs2 has autoexec but if it does find it and stick em in there

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I qlready got used to doing it manually. The one thing i need to remember to put in my autoexec is crouchjump. I dont even think you get the extra height units from a duck then jump but might as well for convenience

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
You can also google csgo smokes for some really handy sites that let you pick destination smoke and then common starting points

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

PirateBob posted:

The main attraction that I could see was that you get matched with other paying players. That should reduce the frequency of cheating somewhat. Because someone who cheats regularly isn't quite as likely to throw money into their account when that account might get banned.

Youd be surprised lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Refu deserves to be trolled. Simple as.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Actually, let's.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
counter strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Unbound posted:

Next series of games are being scheduled still, but we have the SEMIFINALS MATCH between Bourbon Bros. Co. and The Goodnight Guys Tomorrow, Tuesday Dec 12, @ 8:30PM EST. Casted by: Glass and Spiros

Well...?