Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
4.0 @1000 with mouse acceleration on. I am GE, am I doing it right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Holy poo poo, I quit the game for 7 months, come back unranked, drop a 30, and it sticks me at GN2. The toxicity is unreal at this level. Fortunately I should be out of this shitshow in a few days if I can stand playing.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Ugh I need to prime this other account. Just checked and probably at least a dozen people in the past 4-5 days all just got vacced that I played against. It's sad when people can't click heads in MG levels of gameplay.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Jeza posted:

suppose ill be the one to post the reddit rumour that the next map on the chopping block is dust2 (or dust) (or both)

rip cs, i hardly knew thee

Dust 2 is terrible though. Like an absolute garbage map that bads play 24/7.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
When is there goonmans games? I am back in the US finally to play some.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Audax posted:

Really struggling to figure out why my system keeps dropping intermittently to 180 FPS from 300. It doesn't matter if my graphics are maxed out or if they're all set to low, it will continually do that.

Sounds like some sort of throttling issue.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Hey can I get an invite to the goonman group?

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

ThePeavstenator posted:

if you're like me you can just immediately get esea and through a series of fluke calibration matches end up at B+

Have you actually played ESEA since being ranked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
You probably are just baiting your teammates and getting kills after the round is already lost if you aren't ever winning with your friends in silver; either that or your friends just run in constantly and die immediately.