Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I basically did what that guy did before I play starcraft. I watched videos/pro streams for like a month before I started playing and then I spent a week practicing a 3-gate robo build and used it every matchup until I got better. Got placed gold with it too, although admittedly I deranked to silver briefly.

But yeah I got dumped into Silver II after spending like 10 hours in casual/arms race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm pretty sure I've won the vast majority of games I've mm'd with goons from goonmans.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yeah, I'm 24 and more than half the time someone's annoyed with me on my team they either ask if I'm a kid or gay. Don't be that guy.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Chillyrabbit posted:

Basically losing a 4v1, winning a 1v4 because they all have knives out, aiming and firing behind a person,Trying to spray control an ak by firing single shots at someones feet, Friendly fire, peeking into awps, losing the bomb, "oh I'm going afk"right as we start round 1.

I'm just so used to other games so this might just be normal and nothing to get huffy about but it, needed a quick vent.

I'd like to to say that seems pretty normal up until you get out of the novas and then it gets better, but well people's shooting ability gets better. Generally. There's that.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Mine's 17 million-something to my eternal shame.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Seriously, why can't I just respond to a text on my dumbphone?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm taking another break from CS, bye.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I've never run out of cases, but then again I only ever did maybe 20-ish and I think the most I did in a day was like 4.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I had a glitch where the game said there was an error processing a transaction to buy a drug war veteran sticker to resell, so I bought it again and now I have 2 and it charged me twice. Weird.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Got my first ever 1v5 ace clutch today. And they weren't even dicking around. :feelsgood:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I've only ever played 2 games where someone was blatantly hacking, once on my side and once on the other. Both just walls and pretty obvious stuff with wallbangs and kills through smoke and prefiring weird corners you are and nowhere else.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have no idea what kind of rival I have but it's good and I could probably look it up in my amazon history.

Edit: I guess it's just the basic kind?

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Mar 21, 2016

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

dex_sda posted:

that's the 300

No it says on the amazon page there's a newer version with a link to the 300.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I got to MGE back when ranks were super inflated with a Logitch M110. Then I took a month off and came back with a Rival and was LEM within 6 weeks. Makes you think.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Little-known fact: SMGs actually have spray patterns. tek-9 is ridic tho.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Don't read auspol imo

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

People always underestimate the negev. If you can figure out how far to pull it down people will repeek into the spray a lot and then you mow them down with your negev without ever letting go of m1.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

:same:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I agree, Starcraft casting was way better and this game should be unironically cast as though it were Starcraft.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Set n as release attack, use your thumb to press space and n at the same time.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yeah, I looked at my inventory and there hasn't really been any panic selling yet.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The best M4A4 skin is $2 and it's called the Evil Daimyo.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

These are mine. I have one for CT and one for T.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You haven't played CS:GO until you've had 3+ ties in a row.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have a microphone I will send in the mail to a goon free of charge with a promise it will be used. It's kinda loud though, so you might have to mess with the settings or something and figure out how to save them.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Game ruined, time to retired. JK gonna do some DM and get used to the new sounds.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Remora posted:

My loving heart can't take this. I just want s1mple to win to rub it in Liquid's faces.

Same but I want VP to win and I can't watch but I keep checking back for the scoreline.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

MF_James posted:

That's not what they're talking about? Clearly I'm out of the loop here...

Yeah, I thought that's what they were talking about too.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have fought against night crew in my day, but I welcome you to our counter striking brotherhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I moved and have a loft upstairs with my bed now. Here's a picture of the lower level with my setup:

Unfortunately I also uninstalled CS:GO for the first month of my new temp-to-perm lab tech job so I can more easily control my sleep schedule. I'll see you dudes on the other side!