Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

Nice OP, what's your sens?
The first loving post, god dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

please add this vital graph to the OP thanks

My diagram is an Ouroboros with just the red part. :smith:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Xenaero posted:

What mouse ya'll usin
$20 Anker Gaming

If it works, it works.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

canoshiz posted:

Is that the same Nitro?
I highly doubt that is Nick Cannella, considering he would have been all of 9 when that SA account was created.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nitr0 posted:

No but that loving oval office stole my name from esea. I had that account name and he had the admins change mine because I was "inactive"

gently caress nitro gently caress esea gently caress cs
At least one Nitr0 is good at CS.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nitr0 posted:

I was here first dammit. I could be Nova 1 doesn't give him right to steal poo poo.
It's not who did it first, it's who did it best.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

AugmentedVision posted:

Also most pros cheat.
Nice try, turk.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fat Lou posted:

PROTIP: DO NOT SHOOT YOUR HAND WITH A GUN
But how else will I convince myself to aim better?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kumbamontu posted:

i enjoy the solo queue
You're a goddamn masochist.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

*presses ingame mic bind*
*sighs loudly*
Please don't copy my venting strategy after every death, tyvm.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Awesome Welles posted:

For real though, when the gently caress is the next operation, my Steam wallet misses its guaranteed $15.
Someone on the subreddit predicted it to be the last week of February due to the dates of the major qualifier/major.

I sincerely hope it's just soon. I want my skins.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

metallicaeg posted:

let's just have Vanguard again
Without the lovely case that came with it, hopefully.

Also put Workout in Reserves because god I loving love Workout.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

Firestarter, Cartel and the Grinder? How does it feel to be Objectively Wrong?
Surely you jest. Firestarter and Grinder are terrible, Cartel is okay. The only skins I like from that case are Fire Elemental and Cardiac.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Depths posted:

Id like to see behind the scenes of csgodevs because what the gently caress are they doing?
IIRC there's something along the lines of 3 devs. They're probably playing a rousing game of Go Fish.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Elysiume posted:

I predict it will be on a Tuesday

I can't really go through the patchnotes right now, but have there actually been any functional changes other than the R8 and the spray patterns in the last several months? Skins/gloves should take close to zero devtime.
I don't believe so, at least not since the end of Bloodhound.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

Phaneuf, Frattin, Bailey, Rupert, Donaghey

ayy :siren:
What?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

fuckin NERDS
Games > Undertale - new thread new sans

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Necc0 posted:

You loving kids don't shut up and I'll turn this thread right around. Don't test me.
You didn't do anything when the other thread devolved into Tribes: Ascend talk for 40 posts. I call your bluff, sir.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I regret mentioning Tribes again.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

I think you mean 1.2@400
1.75@500

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

depends i guess
for example, i play 800dpi 1 sens and that isn't nearly enough for even simple jumps where you strafe around a corner. but at 2, I can do pretty much all jumps i set out to accomplish, except for extremely demanding stuff that i need to bunnyhop for.
basically if you're one of the people who plays comp with very low sens, it will be a pain to kz properly unless you up it a bit
I used to play UGC TF2 soldier 6.0@2000. Upping my sens to 2.75@500 is gonna be a breeze to use if I play kz.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Either join the group chat and see if someone will send you an invite from there
The group chat might as well be as dead as Buttman Brigade.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Seriously, he is loving awful. He may possibly be the worst player of all NA pros, doesn't matter if he's igl or not. You cannot keep consistently laying eggs like that and expect your team to accelerate into the upper echelon of competition.
Move adreN to a coaching position, sign some NA free agent (Anomaly? witmer? There's not a lot after the Winter shuffle.)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fauxshiz posted:

Move adren to a sarlacc pit.
Except adreN is actually really knowledgeable at the game so he'd be useful to keep around for strats.

Also, if I may digress, Tempo Storm signed the Games Academy line-up. I remember around this time last year watching Clutchcon and thinking "Who the gently caress is KaBuM? A Brazilian team? Good luck, hahah!" Now a Brazilian team is top 5 in the world and another is making inroads in the NA scene, qualifying for the Columbus offline qualifier. Interesting stuff.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

-adreN
+koosta
Yeah good fuckin' luck signing koosta away from NME. TSM tried but NME turned them down every time. I think the final offer was something like 60K for the initial buyout alone. Still turned down.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Audax posted:

I'm slav why don't I throw down huge numbers like that?
You're not playing with adreN.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fart Car '97 posted:

A pro tier start is to call a timeout and have a quick chat with ur teammates about their day before u continue losing
The only times I've had people call timeouts was right after T pistol round and we would just stare at each other for a minute until someone said "Uhhh, yeah, let's rush B."

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cis scum, more like CIS scum. :getin:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

c9 vs CLG just started and C9 can't blame jet lag this time :getin:
Isn't C9's autoveto Cobble?

If so, hoo boy, this is gonna be a slaughter.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

i believe the way ESL Pro League is it's a single blind ban for both teams then the rest of the pool is random. What is scary is that c9 think they are worse at a map than cbble.
NA teams loving suck at Inferno, so that was probably their ban.

Also C9s' actually doing quite well all things considered.

Also holy gently caress, jdm going 24-4 by round 14. :captainpop:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

Yeah but that ace had some fukken sweet shots except for the effortless noscope on stewie when he jumped through the smoke like a moron
stewie2k being a moron, what a surprise.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kazinsal posted:

C9 shoulda jumped on the EU train and dropped n0thing for tarik and some random up-and-coming EU player instead of picking up stewie and making n0thing IGL.
An EU player joining an NA team has never worked out well. The only recent EU players were XP3, Devilwalk, and pyth for Winterfox.

And we all know how well Winterfox does.

e: Actually I forgot LEGIJA and gob b joined NRG. I think they won their first few matches, so maybe that curse will change??

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

RedQueen posted:

I am so thirsty for an update
So is everyone.

Watch the next update have no new operation, and the only main thing is glove skins.

Someone would light Valve HQ on fire.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

One or two LANs don't make you a veteran, breh. That said gently caress C9. From what I've heard from sean and nothing it seems like everyone on the team but sean (rip) was lazy as gently caress and never watched demos or really trained outside of pugging. They deserve to get ground into the dirt if this is the case.
I want to know when Echofox faces C9, because sean antistrating against his old team will be amazing to watch. :allears:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That was just nasty.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

I killed get_right with the sg several times
Casually mention that Friberg was trashing-talking GTR's mother and, coincidentally, you're also looking for a good team to hone your skills with.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

left+right click
...w...what?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Oh, this wasn't as groundbreaking as I thought. Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Necc0 posted:

How didn't you guys know about left/right/both click nade throws :psyduck:
I knew about left and right click. Never thought about doing both simultaneously though.

Necc0 posted:

Do I need to include 'press "ctrl" to crouch' in the OP as well?

Press 'w' to walk forwards??
Oh shut up, you.