Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

No unranked matchmaking, don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Actually I was selling bloodhound cases for like €2 at least a week after the operation dropped.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I like it, but I haven't tested it on my PC yet. I'll be super disappointed if I'm getting less than 144 FPS.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Video game coins are very important to me

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Played nuke, no lower than 144 on 760gtx. Also I loving suck on this map. Also, does anyone feel that squeaky vent rush is too fast now? It's possible I am just terrible, but everytime I sprinted to mini the Ts were already at vent.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Katana Gomai posted:

I don't get why people are proud of having low Steam IDs, that just shows that you bought + played a garbage game when you were a teen

suck my 4 digit rear end bitch

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

afkmacro posted:

4 digits and 5 and maybe even 6 are the same cause they were all created within minutes of each other when steam went live. I remember cause I was one of the losers that was spamming f5 on steam cause it was being hammered.
That's actually not true, I was one of the retarded teenage losers who got up early as possible to register a low steamid, I wasn't even F5'ing.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

It's weird when people say things like "woah dude your steam account is older than my little brother"

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

To be fair what he did was way out of line considering s1mple had to leave his friends back in Ukraine or wherever just to continue his career. Idk if the reaction is really justified but he was super loving dumb anyway.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Anyway, I'm also lolling at the idea of a fully grown buffed up man who plays video games as an actual profession attending a seminar for anti bullying alongside a bunch of teenagers, some of which probably know who he is.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

My PC was mid-range 2 years ago and can pull 144 FPS so they will be fine.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Scream? Headshots?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Freakazoid probably thought that a Rus kid could handle some poo poo talk

Honestly s1mple is probably loving how his existence in NA is making it implode

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

https://twitter.com/krimzCSGO/status/700639718543740928
Barcelona PCs

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Apparently the de_nuke creators are still, after like 15 years of de_nuke, unable to release a version of the map that does not allow players to defuse A site from B.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Nice

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Just queue overpass cobble train and nuke. I'd love to queue cache but I've seen one too many dodgy players on that map too.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Antares posted:

are you sure it isn't just your lovely attitude and various brain disorders keeping you from working positively with your team

He's trolling, just report him

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

My games this weekend have been bloody shite mates

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

nice lads good half lets close this one out before my cuppa tea gets cold awright

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Move the T spawn back to where it was

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

A molly stops it easily

A smoke stops that

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I personally recommend holding down the W button until you are in vents

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Anyway if you can get to mini fast enough and the Ts are rushing vents then chances are their heads will all be nicely lined up and you can potentially get a free double or even triple kill with a good spray down.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Crain posted:

Never queuing competitive without a 5 stack ever again.

Ran into 3 tweens who decided from round 1 they were going to ruin me and buds game.

They spent 26 rounds griefing us, jumping in front of shots, and body blocking to try and throw the game. Me and my friend still managed to go 12-3 first half T, but that was a mistake because CT side they just completely shut anything we could do down.

They finally got enough team damage off of my buddy with 2 rounds left, he got kicked, then they vote kicked me.

Never again.

Which means I'll never be able to play competitive because I'm stuck at silver 2 because of this.

I'm actually angry about this and that's the worst part.

Yes I imagine that playing at silver 2 must be frustrating because of all the idiotic manchildren and actual children at those ranks, however, here's the kicker: those people exist uniformly in every rank in the game.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Crain posted:

Hell I'd take 4 Mr. Pinks because he doesn't try to get you kicked from the game and try to vote kick you every round.

From what I understand, playing with Mr Pink will make you want him to kick you from the game.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Anyway just play deathmatch solidly for a week and then come back to mm and immediately claim your free gold Nova

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Lol

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

My skills at counter strike have not improved in like 2 months now.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

mcvey posted:

Dota is for trash people though so we have that going for us

:cawg:

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Honestly I think the biggest obstacle to me getting better is time, if I spend a weekend just playing counter strike then by the end of it I feel like I'm playing like a maniac, but then finding time to play during the week is super tough and by next weekend I'm back to where I started.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

It's actually impossible to just have like normal people involved with esports.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Is that the only options we get? I wish CSGO had a day9.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Jeza posted:

Got the anime AUG dropped during a game, FT, worth like $100 lmao

best skin

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

NtotheTC posted:

I got MM'ed with a 4 stack just now, one of them got salty because I didn't drop him the AWP I picked up the previous round and as a collective they decided to kick me mid-way through the last round (after I carried them to 15-4 and had gotten 2 kills in the last round). I was under the impression that you couldn't kick people in the last rounds? But I guess they changed that. I'd be annoyed if that actually didn't count as a win for me.
It does count as a win, I've upranked after being kicked before.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

mcvey posted:

Toxicity was less a thing when everyone played on dedicated servers with a community and admins. More reputation based.

Yeah but 5v5 really is the only way to go. I stopped playing CS because 10v10 / 16v16 was boring as gently caress.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

henne posted:

Which is why there were/are tons of 5v5 community servers? The 1.6 clan I played with had like 5 different servers, surf, 16v16, 7v7, 5v5, a semi-private 5v5, etc.

Honestly the only reason I ever started playing CS again was 5v5 matchmaking and that was it. No looking through hundreds of trash community servers, no having to join a clan and organise scrims 24 hours in advance or whatever. Click a button, get a competitive game, get told where you stand against everyone else. Done.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

TMP was the loving poo poo.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Video game pixels is a serious matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Who's ready to see idiot9 get thrown clean out of the major?