Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Why is there no 5v5 casual????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Awesome Welles posted:

My experiences aren't so bad :)

I have lost/tied the last 4 rounds despite being the top fragger on my team every time :qq:

Fart Car '97 fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 9, 2016

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Kumbamontu posted:

yeah but for real i usually get good vibes in games solo

i find calmly repeating the phrase 'good vibes' in a soothing voice over and over does the trick

Being Nice and not Getting Frustrated On The Mic is a good life policy imo

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

goldblums eyes posted:

So I've only played ~5 DM games of cs but I've watched probably ~60+ hours of cs on twitch. I caved and bought my 144hz asus monitor, a NAOS 7000, and a clown-sized mouse pad. I've read this OP, have watched a bunch of YouTube tutorials, have practiced sprays for the guns I'll use and have studied to know basically all call outs. I'm still nervous to play, and I realized.... some people don't do any of this. They just buy the game and play it. I don't know if this should make me more relieved that I won't be "bad" right away, or more nervous to play with shitheads who know ACTUALLY nothing. Lol gently caress

lol those clowns not spending dozens of hours studying before buying cs

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

It's cool how people get extremely mad and call BAD GAME, MM SUCKS when they lost like 12-16 which is a really good game and probably means the MM did a good job???

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

A pro tier start is to call a timeout and have a quick chat with ur teammates about their day before u continue losing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

I got my first 1v5 ace

As the last man alive on the last round of a loss as the terrorists hunted me down/ fled the bomb :negative: