Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

symbolic posted:

stewie2k being a moron, what a surprise.

Yeah, a guy who hasn't played pro lan isn't doing great at first on pro games. Big surprise. Takes experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

More fuel for the konfig cheats fire in this VP Dig match

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

fennesz posted:

I actually don't think that's fishy at all. He knew Taz was low, so he'd probably be hiding instead of peeking. That spot is extremely common to spam. The rest is just jiggle peeking and preaiming common post plant spots.

It's really not fishy but just looking at the clip without context is pretty funny

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I hope simple and freak are forced to play an exhibition aim map match just to make it more embarrassing

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I still don't understand why Adren is the main awper on liquid over Simple. Is it just because he's useless with basically every other gun?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

We do know that "eat poo poo" is a turn of phrase and doesn't literally mean eating poop out of a butt right

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

What's his adr

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Are you allowed to swap members after qualifying for a major? Pro dota forces the teams to play with the roster they qualified with to prevent weird poo poo from happening

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I yell so loud that people can hear me from states away. Mostly accusing people of not backing me up when I make bad peeks or TEAM???

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

symbolic posted:

NiP is currently beating Fnatic 9-0 on Cache. :captainpop:

As soon as you say this Fnatic takes 5 rounds in a row

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I reverse jinxed it. Fnatic got loving crushed

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Should I just be cranking my deathadder up to max DPI or will that cause issues? I just got mine yesterday and at 3500 DPI I had to lower my in game sens to like .3 to feel comparable to my original lovely mouse at 2.0.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Edward feeling the pain of bomb plant hitboxes

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

So I bought a 3500 dpi deathadder for $35 from amazon the other day and now I'm wondering if I bought a cheap knockoff or counterfeit. Figured it was cheaper due to bulk packaging but now I'm thinking I might just be a moron. The mouse feels perfectly fine and performs better than the one I had before, but I'm expecting it to fall apart in two weeks or for spiders to come out of it or something.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BBJOJUU/ref=sr_rp_1?m=A222P0MA4LZ0LP&ie=UTF8&qid=1458330610&sr=sr-1&keywords=deathadder

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Label looks identical to the legit examples online. Seems like that'd be the easiest part to fake, though. I'll just tell people I was drunk when I bought it if things go south

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Esports trash talk continuing to be the most embarrassing thing

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Just do the co op missions and gently caress everything that involves grinding kills with bad weapons in DM

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

At what point does it qualify as a gambling problem

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Please add effects like vapor coming out of my asiimov when I go to reload it or my blaze shooting flames when I one deag someone.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I also want a skin for the bomb that makes it so I type out gently caress YOU before setting it

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

This is probably the wrong opinion but I don't like the bowie knife just because of its unsheathing noise

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

dust2 also seems to disproportionately attract smurfs and the most toxic players the game has to offer

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Bummed for liquid after that match yesterday, but man does coldzera deserve a major win

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Just waiting for the crash when CS:GO 2 comes out and you can get a crimson web karambit for 2 dollars

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I just wish for april fools day they had reverted the revolver to its original damage

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Prime queue is a good change and I hope it comes out soon

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I don't think there's anything more CS than going into a gun round and watching that one guy break off and immediately go running through mid doors

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Does steel really make enough money off of twitch to justify continuing to play CS:GO when he's banned and it seems like the game causes him nothing but misery

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

What's the goon nova group? I'm GN4 and could use some other bad players

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Renegades looking like they're going to get skunked

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Holy gently caress

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Can someone please find a better team for Hiko

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Up Circle posted:

sgares-chan should be on a good team

C9 was a fun team to watch with sean gares and they shouldn't have kicked him and I'm glad C9 is suffering for it now

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Jeza posted:

To me it doesn't make sense, and it always smacks somewhat of American exceptionalism, claiming them as North American because they actually succeed at what real NA teams cannot. Do they consider themselves part of NA? I doubt it. There are lots of sports where competitors have to train and compete abroad almost the entire time, but it doesn't invalidate where they come from or their own grass roots scene.

If an American team moved to the EU and competed in the leagues with an all American lineup, you can bet your loving rear end they would be called an NA team. Nobody would even consider calling them an EU team.

Haha, the concept of American exceptionalism in CS when the European scene has been pretty smug about its dominance for the past few years and even wrote off LG during the beginning of their rise until they started dominating tournaments and made their skill undeniable.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

dex_sda posted:

lol you do know Europe has a resurgence of nationalism in most countries, due to instabilities relating to war refugees and the perception that the European Union isn't working? The "LG is totally NA guys" thing is mostly a self-depreciating joke, if anything.

No it's not. I honestly believe LG is as red-blooded American as they come and I turn off any stream as soon as the post-game interview starts

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

This is some really cool play from c9. Who would have thought

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Are there commercials on TBS? How is this working

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Holy gently caress Nothing. Where is this coming from

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I can't loving believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

GreyPowerVan posted:

I haven't been following CS for a while. I'm assuming LG were the heavy favorites?

LG has been winning majors and C9 can't even find food in dumpsters