Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

fennesz posted:

e: Coldzera :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Photex posted:

I believe Ryu is calling for c9 right now.

Ryu is a cool and good dude, but I only see Stunna behind them.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

mcvey posted:

Skadoodle to retire and play whatever he plays instead of CS

Stardew Valley

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Famethrowa posted:

Join the new GooNova group (that I just made)

We have a pretty regular group o'dudes who play NA around 8-10 cst

I have joined this group as "F. Lee Baily."

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

exethan posted:

LOL gently caress niko

He is unreal.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

surc posted:

Dang, Fallen strafing noscope scout headshot

They are trolling the poo poo out of coL right now.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

OxySnake posted:

Bring back as_oilrig IMO. :colbert:

Agreed, op.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

symbolic posted:

Virtus.Pro just lost to Penta in the ESEA Pro League decider match. VP is now an ESEA premier team. :laffo:

They'll get the wildcard spot and be right back in Pro.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Famethrowa posted:

ELeague is the first tournament that I've been addicted to watching, solely because the production value is just so high, and it's format as a actual weekly league is awesome.. Plus, holy crap I'm so glad they minimize the bloviating from wastes of skin like Thorin.

Bad news. Throin starts next week.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Photex posted:

No more moe?

I believe that is what they've said. Thorin will do the rest of the tournament.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

What's the advantage of a dedicated awp man? JDM had a couple of rounds where he didn't perform too well, and when they couldn't get him an AWP, he wasn't doing much. SK having more flexibility with their awpers seemed like it gave them a significant edge over Liquid.

None. Most dedicated AWPers have nowhere near the problem that JDM has when it comes to rifling.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Goofballs posted:

according to not a real historian he's the most likely to be cut when contracts run out

Today was fantastic because there was no analyst desk.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Photex posted:

stewie and tim best pickups 2016.

Tim is nuts.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Photex posted:

this stat line shouldn't even be possible with the teams he's playing against, is Tim loving top 5 in the world now?

1.19 rating in 96 games since joining C9. That's pretty drat impressive. Don't think I'd say he's top 5 in the world though, top 10 or top 15 would be more realistic.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

stump collector posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/ibuypower

IBP masters is starting now and dazed is casting atm

steel is also supposedly casting later on

first game is tyloo, echofox on mirage

edit oh good christ that's GBjames coaching echofox

Dazed trolling Blu and doing the origin stories for the Tyloo player's aliases has been so good.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Smol posted:

Dazed is also really natural on camera. He could easily become a top analyst in the scene if valve would let him.

He is really, really good and it's a shame he doesn't want to do it full time. I'm excited to see him and Yanko on the desk together when they get to the stadium.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

fyallm posted:

Use to be DMG before the revaluation of ranks, then I was mg1 - mg2 for months.. And now I don't know if it is a mixture of playing with irl friends who are really bad or solo queing but I am back down to GN3.. Am I really just that bad now? (the answer is probably yes)

I had just about the same thing happen.

Then again I'm almost always drunk when I play now. I'd rather have fun and play with friends than worry about rank.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Bohemian Nights posted:

I'm happy for zeus, it's good to see him have success away from the goblins

Isn't he on Gambit? Think he replaced Hooch?

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

yolandi posted:

I think semphis is bad.

Agreed.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Bohemian Nights posted:

Rush (?) just knocked Splyce out of pro league and into premier in what was the worst game of overpass I have ever seen

Toy is cool and good and Im glad to see him back in pro league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

New eco weapon of choice.