Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
private csgo profile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006

lol

E: FN, how do I sell it reliably outside of steam? It's about 200€ worth ATM

https://glws.org/#S76561197978015981A5172436929D14753972846919402538 float 0.026732323691248894

Absorbs Smaller Goons fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Feb 19, 2016

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I listed it on the market for 270€, we'll see if someone bites.

I'd rather get real money than steambux, but all I read about csgo lounge is that it's full of scummy people and paypal scares me a bit with their refund policy.

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006

qhat posted:

Video game pixels is a serious matter

people are loving insane, I sold that FN M4A4 | Poseidon skin drop from last week for 230€

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
jesus that game

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
LOL

dat double awp

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006

Mukaikubo posted:

Yeah, that's why I said I expect to place into GN1/GN2; I've struggled to hold my own against GN4s, but whenever it puts me with GN1/GN2s I tend to do well, either top frag or just below it and winning most of my 1v1s while helping out tactically in general. The games it's put me against silvers have been simultaneously painful and hilarious.

EU or NA? Im GN3 and EU. http://steamcommunity.com/id/weedlord_bonerhitler

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006

qhat posted:

The system is based on Glicko 2 which means there is an extremely high volatility period at the start, meaning you can get lucky and end up on either end of the ranks. Play some more games and you will begin to fall rapidly (if you aren't ranked correctly that is).

I can't tell if people are being sarcastic in this thread anymore.

All I can tell is: I played my 10 ranking matches, during which you have no displayed rank, and got matched with fluctuating gold novas/mg/sem with the occasional outliers due to matchmaking lovely itself and/or people queuing together. I then got my placement rank of GN3, which I think was exactly at my level of play at the time.

I'm now GN4 which is normal since experience will inevitably lead you to getting better if you practice a little and try to play good.

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
They are missing a lot of basic smokes also, for example, they only have lower tunnels to xbox smoke for d2.

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
I can also buy for paypal. http://steamcommunity.com/id/weedlord_bonerhitler/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absorbs Smaller Goons
Mar 16, 2006
Honor is stupid, and doesn't get you anywhere other than 6 feet under.