Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
All those who jumped on the Henry G is garbage train here is his response. Sounds like she is a psycho. https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTF_lISzOx1xQNL-0elKVmitIWpWeoHTPghWVmy_mPKMVUapN6e12gFcbM1sZgMcLISmew-zo-UOngK/pub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

A TURGID FATSO posted:

ahhhh it feels so nice to get several hackusations in two back-to-back games. been a long while since that happened.

also the NA lagshield in EU MM is very real: https://streamable.com/v7p39m

That's some crips shooting. Weird how the last kill hit the truck but didn't count as a wall bang.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
You are a gamer. Liked the long range spray transfer on mirage. Then an eco ace with no armor. :boom:

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Most people look at what your effictive DPI is. Which is your DPI * in game sensitivity. So for example 800*1.2 = edpi of 960. I think most people look for something between 800-1200.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Ya'll this Faze & G2 game is wild. 5th OT on 2nd map.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Brazil games is nuts. Turning into a 00 nation fan because of this crowd.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I don't know why I'm a liquid fan. Always a disappointment.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Bro you can 'move smoke' with bullets. Wild!

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I want to see pro show match on rats. Feel like that'd be next level 4d chess plays.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
I haven't looked into this. But I'm assuming that cs2 is releasing free to play. Do you have to pay for a 'prime tier'? Or If you paid for csgo do you get anything 'extra' like prime match making was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Kehveli posted:

The shotguns are good enough if you get to decide the engagement that was never really the problem. Its when they dont run into you and now youre stuck retaking from a long range with a shotgun

This was hiko and others playing on Hut with the shotgun as they pushed outside over and over. Great if they run into you otherwise it was scrounging around pistols/smgs or galils.