Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol games journalism is dead

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i watched bosmans video every week

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
you said it brother. lets talk about gamergate

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

:bsg:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ummm, alright I guess. People still care about games journalism... Uhh okay man, well thanks for the heads up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wrong forum, OP.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
What does everybody want? [crowd cheering] HEAD!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Ummm, alright I guess. People still care about games journalism... Uhh okay man, well thanks for the heads up.

You'd have to be a loving troon to not see what a fscking hilarious development this is RE: games journalism

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You know that someone is absolutely brain damaged and not cut out for talking in this forum when they say "games journalism" IMO, instead of like Gaming News or something real people say. Just my two cents though.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm not talking about this poo poo OP,

on raw novembner 19th JR promoted Glover on N64 and said: Glover N64... ya gotta love... the glove

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't like to play games with low scores so it pisses me off when they give them higher scores than they deserve.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm not talking about this poo poo OP,

on raw novembner 19th JR promoted Glover on N64 and said: Glover N64... ya gotta love... the glove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2b6kuHC8kw&t=1260s

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmfao every single time

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I told wormskull this but the first time he linked me that JR burger king podcast thing I was eating a rocket popsicle the red white and blue ones and I bit off a huge piece and it flew down my throat while I was laughing and I was chocking and laughing and I thought I was gonna die and as the ad was playing I became at peace with my death and then it melted enough to breathe

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lmao he keeps going. he's still going with this burger king story

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's probably the best podcast advertisement anyone will ever record.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
JR doing voices is the most hilarious goddamn thing and hell, Wrestling is possibly one of the best things of all time, its given me so much entertainment over the years. Hell Yeah..

you can gas this thread now. Peace

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

I told wormskull this but the first time he linked me that JR burger king podcast thing I was eating a rocket popsicle the red white and blue ones and I bit off a huge piece and it flew down my throat while I was laughing and I was chocking and laughing and I thought I was gonna die and as the ad was playing I became at peace with my death and then it melted enough to breathe

Your mom is much better at not choking on things.

EERYONE in GAMES MEGATHREAD ABOUT GAME JOURNOS: :stare: Holy shitballs you just got LJN'd.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EERYONE in GAMES MEGATHREAD ABOUT GAME JOURNOS: :stare: Holy shitballs you just got LJN'd.

hahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:fuckoff: with LJN logo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Gamer fuel.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AVGN smashing Shitpickle into the LJN logo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

AVGN smashing Shitpickle into the LJN logo

Mods?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh my god

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I said come in! posted:

lol games journalism is dead

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Whatever happened to shane satterfield and marcus beer? I used to love hating those guys.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Dave Coulier sucks, the mods ban for jokes, and games journalism is bullshit now.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i watched bosmans video every week

i'd forget to watch but then i'd have manyu to watch at once, so it wasn't so bad.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'd forget to watch but then i'd have manyu to watch at once, so it wasn't so bad.

Well now you have none.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

codenameFANGIO posted:

Well now you have none.

jokes on you, i haven't watched any in like 2 months.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lots of gamers i respect and admire love kyle bosman but i could never "get into" him

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never heard of him and I don't got time to get into gamer news people these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i hope he still gets to go to e3

• Locked thread