Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hell yeah can't wait to talk about whatever stupid poo poo the OP is talking about when he's off probation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just listened to this and lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
crossandwiches

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As much as an advertisement for Burger King can be it's a complete work of art and if he never gets an award for it this world is incredible corrupt and poisoned.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Here's my idea for funny probation message for the OP: "I said get out!" hahah. Anyway I'm extremely sad about Gametrailers going down me and me brother used to get together and watch all the new gametrailesr on my modded xbox... RIP. I don't give a poo poo about the bosman or whatever though.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

You know that someone is absolutely brain damaged and not cut out for talking in this forum when they say "games journalism" IMO, instead of like Gaming News or something real people say. Just my two cents though.

Actually we should have a megathread for laughing at Games Journalism. There's a lot of stupid bitches on Twitter who think they're hot poo poo and need to be taken down a peg.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

As much as an advertisement for Burger King can be it's a complete work of art and if he never gets an award for it this world is incredible corrupt and poisoned.

Please, I am Ugoff

Remember that Burger King promotion

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Amen

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I said come in! posted:

lol games journalism is dead

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AVGN is (was?) on GameTrailers

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I said come in! posted:

lol games journalism is dead

lol

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
idk what this thread is about but im poasting in it anyway for rgeat justice :pram:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

starbarry clock posted:

idk what this thread is about but im poasting in it anyway for rgeat justice :pram:

Nice maybe next time the mods can work some epic mcdonalds drive thru memes into the probation message.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ragg posted:

Nice maybe next time the mods can work some epic mcdonalds drive thru memes into the probation message.
It was a bad post.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

It was a bad post.

why are you even modding in this forum when in the past you've specifically said you were letting the IK do things?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goalpost moving rear end bitch. Back to your Games Megathreads, methinks.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

why are you even modding in this forum when in the past you've specifically said you were letting the IK do things?
For a while I wasn't sure if Zoq was still modding in addition to the IK. It seems like he's not, and I think Imp Zone should have more than just one person doing mod stuff, like when it was Zoq and ZDR.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

FactsAreUseless posted:

For a while I wasn't sure if Zoq was still modding in addition to the IK. It seems like he's not, and I think Imp Zone should have more than just one person doing mod stuff, like when it was Zoq and ZDR.

Er, I am.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Not a whole lot to mod about in the forum with *glances* 0 users browsing?!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sorry! I'll step off then. My bad.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Lol

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

i like that site, op.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This flame war is one for the ages

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sorry! I'll step off then. My bad.

gross

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FAU is unfit to post in this forum since reading & posting in all 400 Megathreads in Games. Nevermind mod it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Cart Mountain posted:

i like that site, op.

Me too dude.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think we actually have the best mods around, all things considered, and in comparison to the past mods and other forum mods. ZDR, Zoq, FAU, NCS, LP, ADF, lunchmeat, trainwhistle, SAR... Did I forget anyone?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Here's my idea for funny probation message for the OP: "I said get out!" hahah. Anyway I'm extremely sad about Gametrailers going down me and me brother used to get together and watch all the new gametrailesr on my modded xbox... RIP. I don't give a poo poo about the bosman or whatever though.

What kind of games does your brother play. Are u compatible gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IIRC Ragg's brother is a massive console gamer.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

May as well be these days since all pc games are shoddy console ports anywayz

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I accept consolized people for who they are.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

rest in peace bosma n

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Thank you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

PC gaming is hebe poo poo perpetuated by weaponized Valve AIDS . Hell, your lord and savior Gabe Newell even made a loving controller for PC.

• Locked thread