Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wrong forum, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

I told wormskull this but the first time he linked me that JR burger king podcast thing I was eating a rocket popsicle the red white and blue ones and I bit off a huge piece and it flew down my throat while I was laughing and I was chocking and laughing and I thought I was gonna die and as the ad was playing I became at peace with my death and then it melted enough to breathe

Your mom is much better at not choking on things.

EERYONE in GAMES MEGATHREAD ABOUT GAME JOURNOS: :stare: Holy shitballs you just got LJN'd.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AVGN smashing Shitpickle into the LJN logo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lots of gamers i respect and admire love kyle bosman but i could never "get into" him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

It was a bad post.

why are you even modding in this forum when in the past you've specifically said you were letting the IK do things?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goalpost moving rear end bitch. Back to your Games Megathreads, methinks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sorry! I'll step off then. My bad.

gross

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FAU is unfit to post in this forum since reading & posting in all 400 Megathreads in Games. Nevermind mod it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I accept consolized people for who they are.

PC gaming is hebe poo poo perpetuated by weaponized Valve AIDS . Hell, your lord and savior Gabe Newell even made a loving controller for PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

starbarry clock posted:

my favortie trailer is the one fau grew up in

lol

• Locked thread