Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
What does everybody want? [crowd cheering] HEAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm not talking about this poo poo OP,

on raw novembner 19th JR promoted Glover on N64 and said: Glover N64... ya gotta love... the glove

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmfao every single time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I told wormskull this but the first time he linked me that JR burger king podcast thing I was eating a rocket popsicle the red white and blue ones and I bit off a huge piece and it flew down my throat while I was laughing and I was chocking and laughing and I thought I was gonna die and as the ad was playing I became at peace with my death and then it melted enough to breathe

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
JR doing voices is the most hilarious goddamn thing and hell, Wrestling is possibly one of the best things of all time, its given me so much entertainment over the years. Hell Yeah..

you can gas this thread now. Peace

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Your mom is much better at not choking on things.

EERYONE in GAMES MEGATHREAD ABOUT GAME JOURNOS: :stare: Holy shitballs you just got LJN'd.

hahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:fuckoff: with LJN logo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

AVGN smashing Shitpickle into the LJN logo

Mods?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I said come in! posted:

lol games journalism is dead

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think we actually have the best mods around, all things considered, and in comparison to the past mods and other forum mods. ZDR, Zoq, FAU, NCS, LP, ADF, lunchmeat, trainwhistle, SAR... Did I forget anyone?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My bad :greenangel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My bad :greenangel:

• Locked thread