Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Here's my idea for funny probation message for the OP: "I said get out!" hahah. Anyway I'm extremely sad about Gametrailers going down me and me brother used to get together and watch all the new gametrailesr on my modded xbox... RIP. I don't give a poo poo about the bosman or whatever though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

You know that someone is absolutely brain damaged and not cut out for talking in this forum when they say "games journalism" IMO, instead of like Gaming News or something real people say. Just my two cents though.

Actually we should have a megathread for laughing at Games Journalism. There's a lot of stupid bitches on Twitter who think they're hot poo poo and need to be taken down a peg.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

starbarry clock posted:

idk what this thread is about but im poasting in it anyway for rgeat justice :pram:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nice maybe next time the mods can work some epic mcdonalds drive thru memes into the probation message.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Cart Mountain posted:

i like that site, op.

Me too dude.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

IIRC Ragg's brother is a massive console gamer.

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

What kind of games does your brother play. Are u compatible gamers.

He likes strategy crap more thamn .e. lately hes been playing xcom2 and witcher 3.

• Locked thread