Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Chokes McGee posted:

Completely unrelated to anything, but Vlad's "Find the Fish" dream sequence is probably the most amused I've been writing this stuff so far.

It was a good reference, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
So I had a surreal experience. I went to check my Kindle as I had finished one book, only to discover a book on there that I didn't recognize and had no idea where it came from.

Turned out to be a story about a guy discovering the secret magical world around him. Kind of an... odd thing to show up for no reason...

Then I saw the Tainted bottom-of-page ad when I was browsing Something Awful and the world made sense again.

So that's the story of how I forgot I bought the book and creeped myself out. :v: It was a pretty good book.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

FeyerbrandX posted:

It isn't your block yet. A couple weeks away from home and the Wasps may have started legal proceedings citing imminent domain. You may have to move between your vacation and the LP's completion.

I was going to say it's actually "eminent" domain, but the more I think about it, the more "imminent" actually suits...

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

ManxomeBromide posted:

The master's pretty dumb too. I mean, has there ever been a documented case of wishing for more wishes ever working?

One.

• Locked thread