Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Just started my play through of Nightmare and completed the first and second level with under 8 deaths.

This game knocks the wind out of me mentally. I have to kinda focus and see the arena around me to know what I need at certain times when kiting enemies around. I got weapon swapping a bit with the early game going on and knowing that has helped me out a lot so far.

But I just know this game is gonna kick me back down when I meeting the later heavy mobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

GenderSelectScreen posted:

I don’t find that avatar funny; why does being trans insinuate that I’m a furry? I’m not; but the fact that someone would think that’s a funny response has something really wrong in the head.

You need to step away you melting down isnt helping you at all in this.

Just walk away and buy a new avatar.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

BattleMaster posted:

I'm going to play through the game in a fresh save file and see if I can improve. The gameplay is fantastic and I hope there is some good single player DLC or expansions (do they even do expansions anymore???) coming down the road.

Hey friend I beat the game on UV too. And yes, there is a 30 dollar pass up for sale now to get the next two expansions coming out this year.

I too love this game. It's what I needed during these trying times.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Crustashio posted:

Finally at the endgame on HMP...these archviles are kicking my rear end. Is there any decent strategy for them, or should I just always BFG the fuckers?

Freeze Grenades stops them.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Can anyone tell me how in the hell do I get this popping/cracking sound to go away when I play this game on PC?

It's literally driving me insane.