Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Richard M Nixon posted:

Are they thinking of Speedy Gonzales? I don't get it. I think this is a bad thread.

speedy Gonzales is good, you get an enchilada and rice and beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

"White Mexican" is just a fancy term crackers came up with because they started to get worried that we were outnumbering them so by claiming us as white they think they're still in charge.

it worked for the Irish and Italians

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Sorry that your slightly more depraved white co-worker ratted on your brown man rear end, but what do you expect when you are and work with children of Yakub?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

"White Mexican" is just a fancy term crackers came up with because they started to get worried that we were outnumbering them so by claiming us as white they think they're still in charge.

It's like that for us natives as well. If you are like half native or dont look super red they claim you're white. Idk it's nice having people open doors for me and naturally assume I am good person.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why the gently caress are you all some kind of tom and jerry experts

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Why the gently caress are you all some kind of tom and jerry experts

sorry about your childhood

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

sorry about your childhood

I was playing computer instead

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

I was playing computer instead

Sorry about your childhood

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Yup

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
lol check ur privilege

I do every day, as it always make me feel better.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
my favorite show is amos 'n andy and whenever i meet black folk i ask if they like it too, i am not kidding here and it has ended badly before when i got to my kingfish impression

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Volume posted:

I work in a call center

hahaha of course

e: jejejeje claro

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

in the long term everybody's gonna be white except for one particularly dark skinned black person named ron and i don't envy ron you know but i'm pretty sure he can at least get a reality show out of the deal

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
you american'ts sure are whiny pussies

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

in the long term everybody's gonna be white except for one particularly dark skinned black person named ron and i don't envy ron you know but i'm pretty sure he can at least get a reality show out of the deal

my descendents will be white as gently caress, but that's only because of miscegenation

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I thought the joke was gonna be the lady in the story was calling the white woman in the pic a rat at first tbh

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Go to work tomorrow in a rabbit costume.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

loving white people.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

TontoCorazon posted:

loving white people.

i'm trying my best

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TontoCorazon posted:

loving white people.

that's what "miscegenation" means, yes

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i got called into hr because of a sexual harassment/horseplay incident as a witness but gently caress them guys snitches get stiches

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I work in a call center. We're divided into "units" with around 12 people per unit plus one manager. My unit is not ethnically diverse. There's one Mexican (me), three whites, and seven blacks. We all get along well. I saw this picture on facebook.

I tap the two co-workers next to me (both black) to show them. One of them goes "Nu-uh, I hate rat." So I tell her it's not a rat and she says "No I hate rodents. I'll scream if I see one" to which I finished off "Jump on a stool, clutch your skirt Tom and Jerry style?"

Every one laughed.

well boy did I forget that lady was a racist sterotype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODeWKTKkN2Y

But some one in another unit didn't forget and reported me. It was all cleared up once they got me and the black people in my unit together and they vouched for me that nothing hateful was in that comment or any of my comments. I was not written up but I was cautioned to think a bit before I share jokes at a workplace environment.

Fake edit: Also the person who reported me is white lol

You might as well have worn a white sheet, burning a cross, you PIECE OF poo poo!!!1

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I work for a company with hundreds of thousands of employees and i think we got like 2 hr people

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I think i would be at a disadvantage if I were to refrain from using hate speech at work. im white

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
thankfully where i work everyone is white so we dont have these problems

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

thankfully where i work everyone is white so we dont have these problems

congratulations on your election to the senate

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Volume posted:

White mexican is a fancy term crackers came up with so they can harass such individuals for being racist on twitter with slightly less risk of it being turned around on them.

From what I vaguely remember of your past posts, you probably deserved to be pulled in for hate speech. Not because it was hate speech, mind, but because on any other day you would have been reporting someone for the exact same stupid poo poo.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Class privilege trumps racial privilege any day.

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
Aren't there studies showing that HR being dominated by women has had a deleterious effect on the advancement of women in the workplace because women are subconsciously prejudiced against girls that are younger and prettier than them?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
See, what I don't get is why Tom's name originally was Jasper? Like, I'm not even sure the mouse had a name back then. Also I was always given the impression that the black lady was the house keeper.

The Snark posted:

White mexican is a fancy term crackers came up with so they can harass such individuals for being racist on twitter with slightly less risk of it being turned around on them.

From what I vaguely remember of your past posts, you probably deserved to be pulled in for hate speech. Not because it was hate speech, mind, but because on any other day you would have been reporting someone for the exact same stupid poo poo.

Please let this be the beginning of your newest meltdown. :allears:

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

cool job op

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Volume posted:

Fake edit: Also the person who reported me is white lol

of course, white ppl are loving retarded

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Bundle of Keys posted:

See, what I don't get is why Tom's name originally was Jasper? Like, I'm not even sure the mouse had a name back then. Also I was always given the impression that the black lady was the house keeper.

Please let this be the beginning of your newest meltdown. :allears:

I doubt it, Bundle of Keys. I mean, I'm not even going to get the high post count here. Wait- WAIT! IT MAY BE HAPPENING! I- Ah, no. Just gas.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
thats a pretty hosed up rat tho, wouldnt want it anywhere near me and certainly not climbing up my multiple layers of colorful bloomers. good call op

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in the chat software we use at work you can upload emoticons and there is one of that black lady going "aint nobody got time for that" or whatever which i find very probleamtic but people use it anyway :ohdear:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One manager for 12 people is how they run classrooms for literal retards op

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TsarZiedonis posted:

Aren't there studies showing that HR being dominated by women has had a deleterious effect on the advancement of women in the workplace because women are subconsciously prejudiced against girls that are younger and prettier than them?

If there is one class we should discriminate against it's Californians. If there are two then the second one is pretty young women.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Volume posted:

I'm Mexican. I don't have any White Guilt to feel

you can be white and Mexican at the same time. like Mitt Romney. i dont think that dude feels much guilt though. or any other emotions.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Do you share all the whacky pictures you find on the Internet to your work neighbors god you must be insufferable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

How do you go back to working with someone normally after they've reported you for racism?

• Locked thread