Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
so the weapon classes were supposed to be euro warrior, corea warrior, and nipponese warrior and instead we got some stupid names

also lol at female nipponese warriors anal fox tail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I dunno, I catch lewtt every day in mumble

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Parks and Rec still going stronk

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

lolin from the grave that parks and rec is still a thing

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

is the goon guild still full

I got like 7 people who are all goons playing again

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

the only good thing from this patch

you now can kill things and earn better knowledge than what you had without resetting it

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I am an idiot and bought the game for a friend. He apparently doesn't want it.

Who ever wants a key for this game, here you go.

AE6SAP9-0JRQ40Q-9D153A2-CGK9J

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

You have to activate it here.
https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/ActivatePassCode.html

But as far as my dash board says, no one has yet.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

White Fury posted:

Hey thanks duder been wanting to try this. Hopefully i make it past character creation and don't squander your charity.

I do get something if you get to level 30, but honestly the character creation is the best part of the game. There are a bunch of presets you can look through like every class can probably look like hitler at this point.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

One of the fastest ways to level up gathering, if it hasn't changed, is to do repeatable quests or any gathering quest. That is what those are there for.

The poo poo part is end game is killing poo poo for the most part.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

patch notes

For every Node level raised via investing Energy, Item Drop Rate will be increased by 5% for 10% of the monsters you defeat.
For example, if the Node level is 10, you will have a 50% higher Item Drop Rate from 10% of the monsters you defeat.
By 10% of the monsters you defeat, we mean that if you defeat 10 monsters, the higher drop rate will be applied to one of the monsters.
This will not affect Party drop items and junk items that always drop from monsters with 100% rate.

There will be a new point system that will increase Item Drop Rates depending on the Knowledge you have.
For each Knowledge (Ecology), you will get 10 points for S-grade Knowledge, 5 points for A+, 2 points for A, and 1 point for B or lower.
Having more points will mean a higher Item Drop Rate, and this higher rate will be applied when defeating any monster.
You can check how many Knowledge (Ecology) points you have on the bottom of your Knowledge Window (H).
The already existing system of having an advantage if you have a higher grade Knowledge of the specific type of monster you are fighting has not been changed.
Party drop items and junk items that always drop from monsters will not be affected by how many Knowledge (Ecology) points you have.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Oh man, p2w tent is in

and it is like 50 dollars but comes with a goblin

also lol at it being 50 dollars

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

The camping kit gives you a place to buy potions at inflated prices and pay a poo poo ton more to repair also stores a few items for you.

There is a weekly or daily cost to use it which goes into the millions easily.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Not sure if you can even get those yet since you have to buy them and it has to have a special tent.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Look at you scrubs not knowing about money lizard skins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I would just skin lizards non stop and process their hides only once since I lost money if I processed again.

I hated it since it took so much time despite the good profits.

I did manage to hit 58 skinning lizards though.