Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

So here's the problem with that. That's a list of the things the game had in it in the closed beta for its actual release that were changed and things that were promised and not delivered on.

Daum and Pearl Abyss hosed their own game ridiculously hard and anyone who has been paying attention to this game for more than the thirty seconds they spent reading lewtt's OP knows that. loving Dark Souls of all things does it better. I'm not bitter about this game for some obscure reason, I'm bitter because the developers took something that could have been god drat amazing and made it a mediocre wet fart of a game that does worse than a single player with optional multiplayer action RPG from 2011.

Carebears gotta grind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

You don't understand, there's no market for sandbox games.

*watches Minecraft break 100 million sales, becomes biggest selling game in history*

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

This is the most cargo cult mmo I have ever seen. It's like they just played a bunch of other mmos for an hour then randomly copied mechanics and aesthetics without any further thought or effort.

It somehow simultaneously reminds you of a bunch of other mmos while also being so generic your eyes just glaze over after about 10 seconds.

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

GOMA NARU IS THE CENTRAL CITY OF TRADING

IT IS THE MYTHICAL STONE OF THE ANCIENT CIVILISATION

AT LAST THE ELISION WAS UNCOVERED

A MYSTERIOUS BLACK SMOKE ROSE OVER THE RIDGE

THE ELISON STONE REVERBERATED

PEOPLE STARTED TO DISAPPEAR ALL ACROSS GOMA NARU

IN THE END THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT AND THAT DAY WAS SOON FORGOTTEN.

BEEP BOOP END TRANSLATION