Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Where do you enter keys on the site? Seems to be pushing for pre-orders, there's no like 'put in a code here!' link or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
:f5: come on, come on, start already!

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Seems to be up, if you want to try to get in.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Great now I have to sit here and :f5: for Dick Tracy to get his act together. MMO launches, always a fun time.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Cutscenes and voice acting are hilariously bad, but the gameplay seems nice and fluid, nice animations and general speed when moving and attacking.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
So are there NA servers up yet? Which ones are they?

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
So if you connected the first time on EU servers, is there no way to force the launcher to hit the NA ones? I've changed it back and forth on the launcher and launched it a bunch of times to no avail.

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
Well, reinstalling could be an option, I think it's worth a try regardless. The EU servers have been surprisingly good, lagwise, but of course I would rather play NA to minimize lag stuff. Good suggestion, I'll give it a try and see what happens.

EDIT: Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, unfortunately.

PurplieNurplie fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 18, 2016

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
I found the server problem, for me it was not having the launcher updated to the latest version, 1.0.35 or something like that, a 5 instead of a 4.

I got the correct launcher from here: http://www.filedropper.com/blackdesertonlinelauncher_1

Worth a try if you're stuck on EU and want NA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurplieNurplie
Jan 14, 2009
The forums are blowing up right now about pre-order stuff.

If you pre-ordered the game after a specific time on Feb. 26, you can't get into the game, even if you bought one of the packages, like I did, the 30 dollar one.

It's not really a big deal, a day or so of playing or not playing isn't the end of the world, but if you're trying to log in and can't, that's probably why.