Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Ok who took my name ><

I really cant get myself excited for this. I got the first beta test thing and logged in for maybe an hour. I dont even know if ill do the 2nd beta coming up :/

Somethings wrong with me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Friend messaged me over steam telling me this is out >< I played maybe an hour of the first ctb, I dled the 2nd and never logged in.

I assume im still going to be able to have fun when i eventually log in right?
How is the farming/trade running? I didnt quite make it to that first time around.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

This super retarded but....

i bought the 30 buck or whatever pack before release. Where do i claim my horse?

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Hi posted:

I dont think the 30 got a horse that was the more expensive pack but regardless those items are claimed from the accounts page on their website

ohh thats it. I got the pack with the pet and horse. i only did the pet on the webpage.

Does this game actually get fun at any point? im always hurting for inventory space :/

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

I just hit lvl 16. I take it in order to farm in this game you have to make fences or something and put those down somewhere?

All ive been doing is following some quests.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

That doesnt sound too bad. Is farming worth it for a casual?

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Ok. that might ba an idea. I see my donkeys stamnia goes down. I need to refill that with carrots? what if it runs out in the middle of a run?

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

So farming, crops only grow if your online?

welp, there goes that. Im really trying to like this game, it just isnt meeting me half way lol.

What would be the best profession that i can log in once a day for an hour and still make progress? even if that hour is afk fishing.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

I dont even log in once a day to leave it running. I am so much of a filthy casual in this game it isnt funny.

I tried to do some donkey trading, but ran into bandits that kicked my arse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

That's being nice.